**It's SUNDAY!!! Let's take it hour by hour**

blue_grapefruit

Gold Member
Morning flab fighters!

Any little lurkers around today?
My scales blinked 11st 13 again this morning and made me feel GREAT! can't wait to see 11st 10, havent been less than that in ages! A good friend of mine gave me a mini challenge of being in the 10s by St Davids day (or for you non-welshies March 1st) and i think i may actually get there ;)

oh and:
I WENT OUT FOR THE FIRST TIME ON SS LAST NIGHT AND STUCK TO IT! Sipped my sparkly water over ice with no lemon, i even drove to limit the damage. Everyone was offering me drinks, and that white dress that has only just started to fit is almost too big! Dunno if its a good thing or a bad thing :D:D:D

Have a good day all xxxx

Morning everyone,

Leah-I'm glad you had a good night out last night after your stuff with work yesterday.

Hope everyone has a good day and great weigh ins.
I'm determined to move away from computer and TV today!!

Susanx

Morning all

Sorry been lurking of late rather than posting. Good to hear everyone is doing well. Feeling a bit flat at the moment, don't know what's wrong with me but planning to pop out for some retail therapy in a bit.

Have a good day everyone. Sue - step away from the PC... maybe I should follow my own advice?!!

Gxx

Georgie! Was thinking about you yesterday. Havent had an MSN chat in AGES!

Missed you, whats been going on matey? xxx

Hi babes

Really sorry to hear what happened with your job, no one deserves to be treated the way you have or to put up with such appaulling behaviour in others HUGS. Sorry not been on MSN lately as just needed to take some time out I think. Getting my head round moving into maintenance and end of weight loss journey, been quite tough as doesn't feel like you have anything to aim for anymore. BUT the thing to aim for is keeping the weight off so I will be back with renewed enthusiasm tomorrow - PROMISE!!!!

I have been keeping up with your posts and you are doing great girlie - and I am gobsmacked how gorgeous your dress is - can't wait until you try it on!!!

Gxx

awwww, well gimme a ring when you get your head where it needs to be hun, or sooner if you need some hillarity!

Love you xxx

Morning all, got some work to do today on the PC but couldn't resist popping on here to see what everyone is up to!! I'm freezing today, think its more to do witht he fact the heating isn't on and I'm still in my PJs than CD. Hope everyone has a good day today

Thanks gorgeous!

Love n hugs
Gx

Morning guys, just a quick hello from me! had my first wi this morning lost 14pounds cant believe it!! heading to parents for a while (have to get a good excuse as to why im not eating!) mm....il think about it in the car on the way!!!

hope everyone has a good sunday

becky
xx

Morning everyone! *waves*
Have started ss yet again thismorning! Have been chatting to another CDC in my area and am feeling bit more positive.
Been out thismorning to feed the ducks with the kids and then went to Tesco where the OH somehow managed to back the car sideways into a lamp-post. So the driver door has now got a huge dent in it, which wouldn't be so bad but we're now having problems opening and closing it! He feels really bad about it, but i had to laugh cos he's the only person i know who could have managed it at that angle!
Not really sure what i'm up to thisafty......drinking loads of water and reading a Paul Mckenna - i can change your life book!
Hope everyone has a good one.

Afternoon -all
ITS my 21st today...................................

21st Day of SS - I mean - WI tomorrow morning..... Benn shopping and bought a luvly luvly necklace, no clothes as I stilll cant get inspired to go out and drink water on a night out yet - well done Leah, I'll stay sober when I'm in the 12's and drink!!!!

Georgie - sorry you've been feeling a bit flat, mind you you've got as puch on your mind planning maintenance I expect as starting out in the dieting world - its a whole new thing for you out of your comfort zone so your bound to feel aprehensive xxx

Off to read what you all been up to yesterday xxxx
:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

I'm avoiding eating:

Just cleaned the flat
Did the washing up
Sorted out my uni file
Put the washing on
Opened all the window to let some air in (results in me sitting here in my quilt)
Counting my penny jar....

Kill me, kill me now!

I'm avoiding eating:

Just cleaned the flat
Did the washing up
Sorted out my uni file
Put the washing on
Opened all the window to let some air in (results in me sitting here in my quilt)
Counting my penny jar....

Kill me, kill me now!

Awwwwww, bless ya hun.
Sorry i'm not up to speed but i thought you'd come off ss?? Or am i thinking of someone else?

Afternoon everyone, I'm just watching the football and pottering about doing some odd jobs. Got so much washing to do and only one airer, damn. Also just experiencing my first broccoli and cheese soup...um....gag I think that's the last time I'll be buying that flavour!

broccoli and cheese soup...um....gag I think that's the last time I'll be buying that flavour!
I have to agree with you there, i think its awful!

Awwwwww, bless ya hun.
Sorry i'm not up to speed but i thought you'd come off ss?? Or am i thinking of someone else?

Mate, i'm off and on more than a whores knickers. NOT EVEN JOKING!

hehe, but here i am back again. Still not put anyof the weight i lost back on and feeling mighty proud. Decided to be sensible about it - if it averages at a stone a month loss and you can only SS till BMI25 +1st (ish) then i'll be SSing for 6-8 weeks which is EASY! hence, in my signature i'm counting down the days :D

Broccoli and cheese soup aka cardboard xxx

Mate, i'm off and on more than a whores knickers. NOT EVEN JOKING!
LMAO!!!
You've done sooooo well hun and the fact that you haven't put any back on is bloody brilliant!! And only 6-8 weeks lft ssing? I'm not surprised you've got a countdown going on!
*hugs*

thats right, and this time around is day 2 (although, last week i was only on day 13 and only came off for 2 days - and barely ate cos i was in work!)

I'm amazing! lol!!!
Sorry, i make myself laugh sometimes. I'm sitting here in my jammies again (erm, i have problems, its 3.30pm and i'm in my nice clean jammies already!!)

Back