**It's SUNDAY!! Let's take it hour by hour**

blue_grapefruit

Gold Member
Morning job seekers,

Well scales have now stopped moving for a few days and i'm not amazingly amused. They even went up a little bit - ARGH.

I'm going to go through some papers today for my ar*se of a dissitation, then going to my mothers for a hair chop. Only want a few inches off which will translate to half an inch when curly :D

Have a good day all. Oh and by the way - WALES BEAT ENGLAND SUCKERS!

mwahahahahaha xxxx

And I thought I was up early on a Sunday.......:eek:

Morning Leah, keep at it hun and ignore those scales!!!

How is everyone's weekend going?

I had a busy day in and out of the house yesterday. Went food shopping, took the kids to the pictures then to the pet shop in the afternoon to get one of them a hamster!!

The only trouble I find with going out is the constant need for the toilet!!

Morning All

I'm feeling abit guilty this morning as I went to binge city and back last night:whoopass:not sure what came over me.

Anyway, back on the wagon today, may even go to the gym for the first time now i have my membership.

Hope you all have a good day and LEAH - step away from the scales!!!!xxxxxxxxxx

Morning all
going hospital soon burnt my arm last night at work so need to go get it sorted not had much sleep as it a little painful .
Would of gone last night but the hospital closes at 9:eek: so you have to suffer or get taxi to next town £30 so I suffer .
Not to worry they will put some cooling gel on it and think may need some antiseptic in a couple of places then be back home in time to cook dinner see you all later .

good morning all you early birds.

Leah I thought Oli had put the scales in the attic, have you been up there and got em down.. Norty Leah.

Morning JJJ dont worry about last night just back on the wagon today. Drink loads of water and try and flush it through. I had quite a few days like that last week, but have managed (fingers crossed behind back :rolleyes:) to back on it this week. With alot of help from the miniminers. So try and keep posting and we will help keep you away from the fridge.

Morning Sharon, hope you have a good day too.

BB, have a good one.

I woke up early and got out of bed to make my 1st GT and came back. So im being really lazy and having a lie in with my water, GT and laptop. :D

Have a good one all.

Will check in again later, gonna have a lazy day I think.

HM
xx

Mandy! Hope your arm isn't too bad. It really hurts I know -DS +DD will tell you I am a nightmare with the oven and look forever battle scarred!:eek:

morning all. I am full of cold this morning and feeling very sorry for myself. I had 3 customers to see today but have just rung the office and told the girls to cancel as I just dont feel up to it. Can feel a duvet day coming on for me.

Mandy, sorry to hear about your arm. Hope its OK.

BG, I thought the scales had been banished. Naughty Leah. If you are sticking to the diet the weight will be coming off so STOP WEIGHING YOURSELF.

Thought we were going to have to have a trip to the emergency dentist with dd1 last night who managed to half pull a tooth out that wasnt loose whilst eating a chewy sweet. Luckily I think its just a baby tooth and after giving her the choice of the dentist or seeing if it falls out itself over the next few days she took the second option. There was blood everywhere eeeewww... shes fine this morning though.

MY SCLAES ARE STUCK TOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am now having a daily battle - and I've said this yesterday but I refuse to let the scales beat me this time! I now stick my fingers up at them when they dont move - they arent exactly accurate ones mind you but have been going down steady last 3 weeks & they're exactly the same today as they were last Sun and the only thing I've done was lick the little plastic lid off a Tom Ketchup thing from MacD's. I'm in ketosis, drinking 3-4litres water a day, plus me soup & shake & bar - so whats going on????? How rude that my body is clearly full of stubborn fat cells - yuck, makes me feel that under my skin I am covered in a thick layer of waterproof lard!!!!!!
GET IT OFF MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PS - sorry you're feeling poorly Sam xxxxxx

Morning all

Had a bit of an oops last night, :whoopass:

Back on wagon with a vengeance today tho!

Dd1 still spotty :D shes been incredibly lucky so far to have not had itches. looks like she is gonna spend another day on the sofa!

Catch you all later, gonna go and do some cross stitching while the going is good and quiet!!

Morning Everyone

Ooh poor you Mandy hope you get sorted at the hospital.

Well my first week is nearly over and its been ok so far. Had a bit of a dodgy day on Friday felt rough all day ended up with a banging head. Just what I needed when I was taking my eldest to see high school musical on ice. The show was really good and I resisted temptation but it was really hard oh! those donughts smelled gorgeous. Came home took 2 paracetamol and went to bed. Woke up yesterday fighting fit again.

Got another viewing on the house today, just wish someone would buy the bugger, It's been on the market since last August.

I've stuck to ss 100% this week got my weigh in tomorrow eek!

Have a fab day everyone. xxx

Morning all

Wow some of you get up early!! I was woken up at 6am by my daughter but I got her some juice and sent her back to bed for a bit, then she came back in at 8am so not too bad at all.

Had an early-ish night lastnight for a change, normally stay up till early hours but we were in bed just after 11, other half was feeling a bit ill but he's fine this morning. We have a busy day planned again today, have to sort all cupboards/wardrobes out upstairs, recylce and chuck anything we dont need, popping to the skip and generally sorting out around here still.

Have good morning all xxx

Well - I suppose I should do something really other than sit here typing... I've posted to your diary Leah, well its been a whole day, I've also posted to my blog to let a bit of steam off.

I've already been out and dropped Georgia to the stables, we have to leave at 8:15am - how ungodly is that every Sun, I dont go out Sat nights really anymore - well not whilst SSing, I work all week and spend evening with the kids, specially as I dont see em Fri nights as they stay at my mums....

Not sure what to do today - my son wants to go out on a bike ride and I quite fancy a nice walk later this morning - he's had bacon, scrambled agg and hash browns for breakfast so I've not got to worry about food til later - god knows what I am gonna rustle up! It has to be quick and easy, as well as being reasonably nutrional!!!!

I really really really need to sort out my wardrobes - but one of the contains last few bits of my ex-s stuff, he has no room for them and that means they'll sit in my face so its easier to ignore em with the doors shut?

I might pop over and see my bro and his wife etc - hopefully they're in as they are extremley outty outty people - and always have lovely food and things in the house - MAYBE I WONT GO THERE?????

Oh well, we'll see what the day brings... Lovely hot lattee down using half a pack and need to get some water in me - I have rotten dog breath xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning all

I'm sneaking back onto the daily after getting a PM from Maggie this morning to encourage me to get posting again! (Thanks Maggie :))

Fingers crossed I have finally got my act together and am going to get the rest of this weight off now. I'm definitely feeling more positive about it than I have for a while.

Unfortunately I ate something dodgy on Friday which made me sick Friday night and yesterday but instead of being annoyed about that I'm secretly pleased because its put me back in Ketosis! So I won't be complaining to the local takeaway owner, actually I could hug him right now lol (even though he cooks manky chicken!)

I've somehow managed to lose 6lbs since this time last week, so now I'm going to make the most of that and stop messing around and get on with it :D

I hope everyone has a great Sunday and hello to all the people who have started posting on the daily since I was last here :wavey:

Mocha

It's lovely to see you posting Mochja, and a very big well done on the 6lbs...

Stay strong. you know where I am if you need a kick..;0)

HM

Morning all

I'm sneaking back onto the daily after getting a PM from Maggie this morning to encourage me to get posting again! (Thanks Maggie :))

Fingers crossed I have finally got my act together and am going to get the rest of this weight off now. I'm definitely feeling more positive about it than I have for a while.

Unfortunately I ate something dodgy on Friday which made me sick Friday night and yesterday but instead of being annoyed about that I'm secretly pleased because its put me back in Ketosis! So I won't be complaining to the local takeaway owner, actually I could hug him right now lol (even though he cooks manky chicken!)

I've somehow managed to lose 6lbs since this time last week, so now I'm going to make the most of that and stop messing around and get on with it :D

I hope everyone has a great Sunday and hello to all the people who have started posting on the daily since I was last here :wavey:

Mocha

Good on ya! I wish I'd lost 6lbs this week - nice one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

Morning everyone

Mandy-hope your arm is ok.
Been up for a while and managed to get a litre down already.
I really need to do something productive today otherwise I may just become part of my sofa!

Hope everyone has a good day

Susan

Morning all, I'm still ill here. I had the runs(tmi) all day yesterday no idea why I havent broken the diet am on SS weird. i till feel fragile today but its WI tonight so I'm looking forward to that!:)

Can I ask, whats everyone doing for Valentines? I'm thinking of having a meal out as a one off!

Good luck with your weighin tonight Fuffa.. Glad you're over the trots (tmi)

Morning T4M and Susan, A sofa day sounds good to me .

Keep glugging.

2 GT's done and nearly through 2nd litre of water. Will have my 1st pack around 1 ish (omg I'm so predictable)..will have a coke zero this morning too. I know how to live it up!

Valentines Day?? Hubby usually books a meal for us, not sure what is happening this year. I would rather not go out and put it on hold until I finish this journey. Well I will have to see at the time.

HM

Back