Its that time ladies...

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
Start thinking about what you want to lose for the Christmas Challenge, this will be my 3rd Christmas one & this one will take me to goal so whatever I need when the challenge begins on BH Monday will be my target which I am hoping by then will only be about 7lbs

Lexie2005 said:
Start thinking about what you want to lose for the Christmas Challenge, this will be my 3rd Christmas one & this one will take me to goal so whatever I need when the challenge begins on BH Monday will be my target which I am hoping by then will only be about 7lbs

I'll go for 7lbs again by Christmas please, Lexie. That should see me more or less at target too (though I do keep lowering my target, lol). :) xx

No...I'm in girls! :) I'd love to get to my overall target of 11.5stone by Xmas. Feel like I could be overally optimistic but let's give it a go!! :)

Pudders said:
No...I'm in girls! :) I'd love to get to my overall target of 11.5stone by Xmas. Feel like I could be overally optimistic but let's give it a go!! :)

Lol, glad you're joining us! Thought everyone had gone to sleep. :D xx

How many weeks is it?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

toofatkat said:
How many weeks is it?

Well it's just under 22 weeks from now, so it'll be about 18 weeks from the August bank holiday, when I presume the challenge will start? :) xx

I'm in even though the thread is for ladies! lol! :) 2 stone loss for me please - I want to aim to be 12 stone and maintain it by Christmas!

Northern_Star said:
I'm in even though the thread is for ladies! lol! :) 2 stone loss for me please - I want to aim to be 12 stone and maintain it by Christmas!

Lol, I'm positive Lexie didn't mean to be gender exclusive! :D xx

Northern star..that makes me feel a bit better.....;-) was thinking I was being too optimistic as I'd also like to lose 2 stone by xmas. Currently at 13st 11 , would like to get to 12 but my final figure would be 11st 7lbs..... challenge on!! :)

I would like to join in but I tend to jinx myself when I join challenges.......the self sabotage seems to kick in :-(

Hi all, I'm new and about to start using Orlistat for the second time. I'd love to be at least a stone and a half lighter for Christmas !

Essextrueblue said:
Hi all, I'm new and about to start using Orlistat for the second time. I'd love to be at least a stone and a half lighter for Christmas !

Hello! I think this challenge will start immediately after the August bank holiday, as that's when our current one ends (correct me if I'm wrong, Lexie!), so you may want to knock a bit off your target for what you think you'll lose in the next 4 weeks? I think the length of the actual challenge will be about 18 weeks. How much are you hoping to lose in total? :) xx

I worked it out as 17 weeks til 23rd dec & yes will start when August BH one finishes...

And sorry of course gents are welcome I just didn't realise we had one. A rose between all is thorns hey ;)

Ill join Lexie. But I'm the same as Sarah. I sabotage myself. However put me down for 10 lb

Back