Its the weekend

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Wanna_be_size14, 17 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Wanna_be_size14

Wanna_be_size14 Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    Just wondering what everyone is upto this weekend? I'm going out and gonna have a really good night then get back on track tomorrow, as even though I have lots of weeklies left when I go out I'm sure I will lose count :) x

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cheekypasterfield

Cheekypasterfield Rather comfy here

Start Weight:
    11st2.4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.4lb(0.26%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Discover/Vintage Points
    I'm in with a take away tonight and then we're out to the outback restaurant for hubby birthday.

Hope you have a lovely evening

4. Hello_2_Slimmer_Me

Hello_2_Slimmer_Me Full Member

was at my mums for lunch today, so we shared a WW from heinz pepperoni pizza and had it with salad ! ... then we went out for KFC for tea :D ... only used 23 pp at knf so thought that was really good :D

5. Loulabella2

Loulabella2 Zumba Mad Mummy & Wife

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.43%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    Enjoying time with my two children and hubby of 4weeks today :D Where have they gone! Not sure what we are doing tomorrow swaying between a big house clean and a day out, i know which we would prefer though lol xx

6. LittleMissThin 17

LittleMissThin 17 wants to be skinny ♥

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(22.67%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers- ProPoints
    Celebrating my 20th with family and friends (all separately). Hoping for a STS as my weeklies have gone to pot due to separate celebrations :eek:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.