It's the weekend!!

How is everyone feeling about the weekend? I was really worried but I'm on my 5th day now and actually feeling ok! got a busy day today so I should be well distracted. For some reason I feel different this time and taking it a few hours at a time.

Hope all the 1st Jan starters are getting on ok and I'm sending out my positive vibes to you!!

Thanks Hun!! Like you say a day at a time is easier I'm on day 4 and lost 5 lbs hoping to weigh in on a sat to keep the motivation going

Hi how are you all getting on over the weekend? xxx

hi poppy2013,
I' m getting on ok. Just got back from the cinema and normally I would have loads of sweets but took my bar so didn't feel like I missed out. At times I've missed not having something nice to eat but that's missing the taste as I can't say I've been starving hungry.
In a way I'm looking forward to going back to work so I'm too busy to think about food.

omgosh well done you managing to go cinema and staying on track that's fantastic :D Yeah ithink that's what im happy about working and being busy on this diet :D xxx

I don't think I could cope with the cinema either, not at the moment, sweet or salted popcorn is too much temptation!

Well i worked on keeping busy...went to a spa dsy today and took my bar...was stsrvinh at about 1200 so it was devoured then ok after that! Stayed on trzck with no alcofrol!!!!! Vrry proud of myself!

That's really good snazzy was the spa day nice? U done well to have no bubbly hehe well done xxxx :)

Spa was fab and yup i kept off bubbly even when they brought out a glass...gave it to my friend! Swapped for water...i feel like Ive got more energy too or that coukd be no slcohol talking

You guys are doing great!
I must say I'm struggling a little as I type but have a hot drink and it's passing. counting down to weigh day on Tuesday.
It really does help coming on here when I feel a little weakness creeping in. I think this site is going to be a lifeline!!!!

Yes I think this place is gonna be my life line too, and the fact it's an app too I'm never gonna be off it! I start the diet on Tuesday depending if my packs arrive tomorrow or the next day! Very exciting! Can't wait :) xxxx

Well been a way for a while as work has gone slightly crazy but hey here i am day 15 still as good as gold 10lb lost in total Thats another 5 this week. Does anyone know can u have a drink on ts? Just for a special occaision

I'm so impressed you resisted a glass of champers. I don't know if I have the willpower to do that!
I've found my first exante weekend quite tough. Ended up having 2 small jack Daniels and coke zero on Friday night plus some slices of lean ham. I did however stay strong last night as OH indulged in some vino. Kept on my sparkling water.
It's WI number 1 tomorrow so I'm hoping it will all have been worth it!

Must admit weekends are when I imagine I'll struggle the most, through the week at work I'll be too busy to think about food whereas at home there's a lot of temptation.

WK1 weigh in - 7lbs off! :) woohoo!
Very happy with this, especially as this past week has been TOTM plus I've had several protein nibbles throughout. My porridge and carbonara should be arriving today so feeling excited about trying them. Very motivated this morning!

Back