ITS THURSDAY**Let's do it hour by hour**

Mary Poppins

Gold Member
Sorry Tara given up waiting for a funny spelling!!
Just waiting for my CDC to arrive.First weigh in for 2weeks,although I don't think I have lost a huge amount....Shes here...Back soon....

Morning :D

good luck with your weigh in Susan.

good luck with your weigh in mary p. hey wigglychick hope ur keeping well. Nothing much goin on with me today boring as ever. Cant wait for the weekend going shopping woohoo!! Just on my 1st 500ml water. had a row last night with oh about my stinky breath..i was like its not my fault he was like i dont mean to offend you im just saying. Usually id chew gum before going sleep but i forgot last night so i guess my breath really does stink now :( :(

I got thick and was like well il just come of cd that will sort it haha (NO WAY!) just to annoy him he was like no no im just sayin haha!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways will pop back later. where is everyone today? when i get to this thread there is usually 2/3pages long already?? ;)

I'm back.... morning Wiggly and Becky-Hope you both have a great day!

I've lost 6lbs in 2 weeks...Would have liked a couple more..but must not complain!!Did have my AAMW last week and that always seems to slow the losses down a bit!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Morning Becky - not much happening here today apart from jobs and a bit of Pilates!

Well done Susan :D 6lb is fab :party0011: I didn't lose as much on my AAM week either..but I did enjoy the chicken :giggle:

Had to replace my keyboard this morning - the children' had an accident on it last night with a drink :eek: They forgot to mention this of course so when I got up and was having my early morning surf it wouldn't type!

Morning peeps

Feeling slightly better this morning, still got that flaming cough and my nose is still bunged, but that's better today cos I put decongestant up it.. LOL yeah I know tmi

Slept like a log, woke up at 7.15, kicked K out to school at 8 and then went back to bed for another hour or so, got up about 1/2 hour ago.

I'm ssing as much as possible this week, cos of the antibiotics I'm on I'm going to 790 if I need to. I'm struggling with my water intake, cos I can't breathe through my nose, I've been having hot orange water flavouring and perfectly clear, something fizzy helps.

Well anyway, good luck to everyone with weigh ins today, hope everyone has a good day

I'm back.... morning Wiggly and Becky-Hope you both have a great day!

I've lost 6lbs in 2 weeks...Would have liked a couple more..but must not complain!!Did have my AAMW last week and that always seems to slow the losses down a bit!

Hope everyone has a great day!

:party0023: :party0023: :party0023:

WELL DONE - you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6lbs is brill well done susan :) damm kids wigglychick my wee girl love pressing all the buttons especially when im trying to type!! Hey andrea, glad to see your feeling a bit better today :) Hi clare, hope your keeping well today also :)

6lbs ... good result MaryPoppins :D. That's great x

Bless the kids!!Wiggly
Sarah aged 12 decided to try out the new blinds in the conservatort last right with the long pole we were given and wonders why I'm yelling be careful!!

Thanks everyone for the congrats!
Andrea hope you feel better soon Hun!
How are you today Clare-I see a night at the Cambridge arms is in order-very soon.Actually having a night out tonight at the local pick up joint!Lets see how many glasses of water I can drink!

How are you today Clare-I see a night at the Cambridge arms is in order-very soon.Actually having a night out tonight at the local pick up joint!Lets see how many glasses of water I can drink!

I think you could be right - Fri night about 8.30pm sound ok???? I'll pick you up in the virtual limo, a chilled glass Laurent Perrier Rose will be waiting.....???????? We'll eat when we get there, see whats on the menu!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just tried clothes shopping and come to the conclusion that I'm rubbish at it! Have been into 4 shops and come home with a green v neck t-shirt from Asda :sigh:

Evening Peeps....

Hope you've all had a good day - its pouring again here and with the incident at Terminal 5 earlier today the entire area around Heathrow and the M4 was a flipping nightmare this afternoon!
My cousins just rang me, she's having a baby in the summer and just found out they think its a girl - ahhhh, she has a 4 year old daughter called Leah and we were discussing names and she has Lacey on the short list which I absolutely love and think it goes really well with Leah....;)
I've been completely bloody freezing again today - I found some thermals in my drawer so I think I'm gonna put them under my jeans which is fine for 2morr but have to wear a suit Mon and cant imagine going to my mtg with long johns hanging out the bottom of my trousers:eek::eek::eek:....
Not done so well with my water today - only had 2 litres so far so need to get at least another 1 in before 8pm!
Hope you're all ok xxxx

Well back from my night out.Not what I was expecting.This friend used to be the ultimate party girl and I went half expecting to be home at 3am after been dragged to some club.
I haven't seen her for a couple of months and she walked in and she had a bump!!After 3 glasses of water,and a lovely catch up,she pleaded tiredness and so here I am home!!!and its not even 11 o'clock!

Back