• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

IT'S Thursday**** LETS DO IT HOUR BY HOUR****

Loser85

Gold Member
Morning all,

well thats me and my OH on day 2. We both feel foul and hes had 2 go 2 work bless im! I'm not too bad as i dnt have work till saturday and sunday.(but they are 12 hour shifts!) Also have my contraceptive injection today which im not looking forward to. Last time i had it done the nurse did it really slowly so was rather painful to sy the least. So kinda nervous about that. Anyways hope everybody else is having a good day so far.

Lisa xxx

Caress

Silver Member
Morning folks

still hobbling about this morning, my ankle seized up over night and it hasn't come back to life yet. Have a bruised knee as well, and a wounded pride, has been a long time since I fell.

Off to Mum's this morning, can't walk into town, so getting a taxi up there and a taxi home. Put paid to my plans for decorating the kitchen this weekend, will have to put it back a week, till my ankle's better.

Hope everyone has a good day and you're all big losers

Hope you mend quickly Andrea.
Have a nice couple of days away Maggie!
Still having problems with blood pressure,but don't feel quite as bad.
Enjoying SS+,nice to have a bit more food and scales don't seem to be sticking which is encouraging!
Have a great day everyone

xdebzx

morning all,

i have to say that i am in a foul mood, flippin tiscali are causing me problems with my phone line and have taken 3 payments outta my account instead of 1!! grrrrrrr... this is exactly the sort of thing that'd send me running for a bar of chocolate!

not gonna though!! evil people that they are!!

going to work soon so hopefully the temper will disappear by the time i get there!

have gained 1.5lb today:mad: am pretty sure its water retention tho' (TOTM) have a big bloated stomach. It aint giving me much hope for my WI on Monday.

soz for the winge guys, hopefully i will be in a better frame of mind later:eek:

have a good un'

debs x

JaxieD

Silver Member
Morning all!!:) Sitting here wrapped in a shawl coz i'm freezin:gen125:(even tho' it is nice outside) All i need is some wool and knitting needles and i'll look like my granny!! Really have to tear myself away from minis today - house is minging, no ironing done and i could stuff a pillow with the fluff on the floors!!! Have struggled to stay on track over the last couple of days and have done a bit of picking (turkey and chicken - no carbs, but still:whoopass:) Going for week 7 weigh-in later and hope to have about 3lbs off (brings me to over 2 stone which would be great!!) Gonna drag my but off this chair and go for a nice walk and then get stuck into the housework!!

Keep at it gals!!

Sorry to hear that so many people are having a rubbish day (I include housework in there too!)

I'm still alive, I hate water already & I wanted to eat cheesecake for breakfast so its in the manky outside bin! 54 1/2 days to go!

I'm fed up! Still no movement on the scales after my crappy 1/2 pound loss last week. Still plodding on though, but starting to feel like my lifes on hold with this diet, I miss my night out with the girls :cry:.

Sorry to dampen things.

xdebzx

I'm fed up! Still no movement on the scales after my crappy 1/2 pound loss last week. Still plodding on though, but starting to feel like my lifes on hold with this diet, I miss my night out with the girls :cry:.

Sorry to dampen things.
dont give up, you have done so well with your amazing weightloss, ure loss will kick in again:) i know what you mean about nights out, this aint the most sociable of diets is it:sigh:

debs x

I just want to see onderland one of these days!