**It's THURSDAY!! Let's take it hour by hour**

blue_grapefruit

Gold Member
Bore da!

Stupid stupid diet wakes me up in the middle of the night cos i'm gasping for water - can i get back to sleep? NOPE!

Hidden my scales so i'm not reporting any loses, in fact they aren't hidden - they are in the loft. This shorty can't reach them :D

Just wanna send some more huge hugs to tansy too xxxxxxxxx

Have a good day all, good luck with any weigh ins. Oh, and lurkers - STOP LURKING (yes, you lot, you know exactly who i mean!!).

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning Leah

The Lurker returns :D..I've not been posting must lately as I have been having a struggle to get back on the wagon.
But
Yesterday I managed to do my 1st 100% day for a while. It was helped by the fact I had a stonking headache and didn't feel like eating anyway, never the less I got throught it.

I had a lovely time on Tuesday with Spooky and the girlies. That I think also helped me get back. (Thanks Nicky).

The Wind is blowing a gale and heavy rain expected today so this fair weather person will not be going anywhere.
After seeing my clients this morning it will turn into a jammies and duvet day me thinks.

Keep warm everyone and have a good day.

Just having my 1st GT and 1st litre water on the go. So fingers crossed for a good day for me.

HM

WELCOME BACK!!!

I knew you were there :D

Go you with a 100% day, Nicky often gets me back on track too (so now we have to sort her out!)

Missed you honey xxxx

WELCOME BACK!!!

I knew you were there :D

Go you with a 100% day, Nicky often gets me back on track too (so now we have to sort her out!)

Missed you honey xxxx

Thanks Leah

Spooks is gonna be ok and I have faith in her...she will get to goal and so will you my little hunni bunch :D
I think I helped keep her on track Tuesday too, so we helped each other.

I did suggest that I move in with her until we get to goal :D, Built in BS came into her mind ;). Just read your warts and all diary..you really write extremely well. And it is so interesting that I can see myself in all that you write. Keep it going hun.

HM

Aww Maggie, you a are a pillar of strength my darling. I know you've touched so many people and i can't do this journey without you. Damn right we'll get to goal, i told you, not coming to wedding unless we're at goal! I'm not kidding. It'll be on the invite!

I reckon there should be a home for CDers that our families can come visit :D Built in baby sitter sounds about right.

With my diary, when i get to goal i'm going to print it all off and stick it in scrapbooks - thats why its so important for me that my miniminers all post too. I know i'll never ever forget your support :D

Lurve and hugs xxx

Hi All

Maggie nice to see you posting, I have you on messenger and facebook and haven't gotten round to chatting with you yet. Looking forward to getting to know you. Have you been on plan long?

Leah how horrible is the weather here this morning? It pouring here and windy!!! Got much planned for today?

I don't have much on today. Managed my first 100% CD day yesterday. Drank 6 litres of water!!! Which I am a bit concerned about cos I am sure I read somewhere that you can drink too much water.

Have a focussed, positive and productive day guys and good luck to anyone who is weighing in

Weather is horrible sharon, the sky lights are being pelted with rain and the wind is throwing the bns around the front - quite scary! Gotta do some reading for my dissertation all day, which is great cos its all online and plenty of time for minimining (oooh, new sport!).

Have a good day xxxx

Goooooood morning!!!:D

How are we all this fine (!) day? (tis raining and windy in Spookyland)

Had a good day yesterday, I want a better one today I am off to my mums, she won't feed me lol

Meeting Andrea later in town for a GT :D

Oh check out her diary in Members Diary.. she posted her 2 stone gone pics!!:D

They are brilliant! you can really see the difference, on her face for defo.

I just found the perfect avatar :D

Well done on sticking to it spooks xxx

lol I thought as much Leah. Do u have dark hair? I am sure you are on my facebook and you have dark hair. If so blue eyes and dark hair awesome combination, if its not you just ignore me lol most people do. I tend to talk rubbish this time of the morning due to not being properly awake

ok now I am truly worried about my mental state!!! On the word association game the word was group and instantly came to mind sex!!! Jeez what does that say about me. I really need to get a life!!

Morning everyone

It's Thursday and you know what that means.. Yep, we're off to see the dragon today, oh joy! Actually the good part is that I get to have an hour or so with Nicky in town first.

Went to bed at about 10pm last night cos I was absolutely knackered, got into bed, laid there, laid there, laid there, went to the loo, got back in bed and laid there.. till half past bloody 3! I must've gone over the tiredness, great, cos today I really needed to be bright and alert.

At least I have a chance of catching up some sleep later when I get home. Kieron has a rugby match after school, so he probably won't be home till about 6pm, so I'll grab an hour then.

Anyway, sorry for rambling

1 coffee and 1/2 litre of water down, several to go

Have a good day everyone and thank you to everyone for all the positive comments about my pics

n223600021_3215899_2073.jpg

There you go sharon, me at 12st 13.Lost my chins since then! Haven't got facebook anymore either!

Oh, and my lovely OH Oli with a lot of hair (he has it cut every 2 months to a number 2 yet his curls come back with a vengence)

Curly babies eh?? xxxx

Do u know I did that last night hun. Went to bed tired and then woke up!! It's such a pain. Hope u manage to catch some zzzzz's later have a great day

Leah your hair!!! Its GORGEOUS!!!!! What products do you use? Mine is naturally curly too and although I hated it as a child I am quite liking it now. Although I still haven't found products that I really like.

ok now I am truly worried about my mental state!!! On the word association game the word was group and instantly came to mind sex!!! Jeez what does that say about me. I really need to get a life!!

LOL that's what I'd have come up with, I think in my case it's cos I've forgotten what it is

Back