ITS THURSDAYxxLETS DO IT HOUR BY HOUR xx

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by saffron, 29 November 2007 Social URL.

1. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Good Morning Girls

Cold n gray here this morning

Good luck for those with weigh-ins today xx

Am on my first ltr of water as i type and 1 back coffee so far,

I had very SAD and upsetting phone call yesterday tea time, my mum breifly called to say that my sister whos 13wks pregnant on saturday had her scan yesterday and whilst she was there having the scan it sowed that the baby had died and had been dead for 3 weeks :cry:, she did have a scan a few wks ago and showed that all was well and a good heartbeat so yeasterday was sad news indeed

sorry for the sad start to the day gang
    ok positive positive positive
    xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slushy

slushy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    oh tara i am sorry to hear your news
    bighugs

weigh in for me today - then a rush to get ready and head to work

no news from me to start the day but i will be back later to let you know how my weigh in went

have a nice morning all
    x

4. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Thanks slushy

heres to a great weigh-in for you huni good luck and look forward to hearing the results xx

5. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Morning Tara ((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))

Have a good weigh in Julie...fingers crossed for you..

On my 1st green tea of the day...got a busy one ahead. Having my french windows measured for blinds this morning, hoping they are not too expensive.....
    3 clients and a trip to the bank.

Will check in later

HM

6. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    morning all

tara, sorry to hear about ur sister (((H))) to you all

good luck with the weigh in slushy

well my wee girls away to nursery on her bus so a day of cleaning for me
    got my weigh in tonite, ive ss'ed 100% but feel like ive not lost any weight but will see when i get on the scales

7. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Morning all.

Tara, I am so sorry to hear of your bad news....you and your family are in my thoughts.

I have the day off work today...ChildMinder on a course again, so this post will be a bit brief!!!
    Work has decided to monitor everyone's internet useage, so I will not be on Minimins during the day!! Argh...how will I cope?
    I have stuck to the plan so far this week and I am hoping to have a good loss tonight at WI.
    Right, I am off to meet Father Christmas with Jessica. Have a good day all and hopefully I will catch you all later....I have missed you all and its only been 2 days!

Take care

Kerry-Ann
    xxx

8. Tatty

Tatty Full Member

Morning all you lovely ladies - Tara sorry to hear your sad news, big hugs xx

This thread is genius!! Have been back on this crazy diet for a full day and a half so feeling pretty damn chuffed right now - need you guys to keep me up though! Hope I can support you all too :D

Take care
    Tatty xx

9. slushy

slushy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    yayyyyy im back and...
    4lbs lost woohooo!

10. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
  11. Gemma

Gemma Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hi all nothing really much to report today, am having a bit of a mare with a man and its really messing with my head, (see relationship thread). Have got my weigh in tonight and I have been so naughty all week I think out of 7 days I have been drunk on 4 of them, and have been nibbling chicken all week and gave into a bag of crisps on sunday night and a taste of sweet and sour chicken last night. Will let ya know what the damage is later.

Am sat here at work feeling so depressed just wanna go home lie in bed and cry

12. Tatty

Tatty Full Member

Congratulations!! Here's to many many more lbs gone!!

Tatty xx

13. TIFFERS

TIFFERS Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Afters All

I too am having man probs but we cant expect them to have a normal thought process - after all they are men!!! Im still being VERY VERY good and am looking forward to a GOOD weekend

14. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Afternoon ladies,

Well Done Julie on your weight loss this week....

Hi Tara , hope u are ok hun x

Well, I have just had my 1st shake, I'm onlu on my 1st litre of water so have got to get that down soon......I have been at the Dr's with an old friend (77) Dr has decided that the penicilin that he has to take every day for his immune system has now caused a bad reaction.:eek:..his skin is so iritated and sore, poor chap. Anyway he has got to leave the penisilin off and take an antihistomine (sp) ffs. Hopefully this will help within 24hrs. And then he will be put on another pill to replace the pencillin.

Home now and chilling until my afternoon appointments..

Hope you are all ok, the sun is shining here and everything is rosie!

15. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Afternoon girls,

Iam doing ok ta Maggie xx
    Your poor friend maggie,hope his skin clears up real soon and that the doc's can sort his meds out xx

Am nearly finished 2nd ltr woohooo.am just about to have a hot shake i mifgt even push the boat out and out a spoonfull of coffee in with it!! lol

xx

16. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    Push that boat tara. my heart goes out to your sister and the family I hope you can find strength together and help each other through your loss.

I've taken my son (he's two) to baby ballet hee hee, good toes naughty toes. He loved it, it was more a dance session but I was well chuffed in the 'heads shoulders knees and toes' as I got easily to my toes instead of just pointing. I've done three litres already which is good, Aunt Flo is due Friday and I don't want to be retaining.
    Got a massive pack from ebay of size 18 clothes as mine are all too big and it's great trying them on. Most are a bit tight but they all do up so in a week or two they will be perfect and I'll be looking for a size 16 bundle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've never been a 16 unless you count when I was about 12xx

17. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    aaaaa thankyou sarah,

quick update for all of you re my sister, i had a quick chat with her this morning and she was sounding VERY together and strong bless her but she did have a poo night last night understandably so, as a mummy my self cant think of nothing worse than being told that your baby has died and prob has been for 3 weeks!!, any how she at the hospital now and she was being taken down to have the procedure done at 2,30, will be finding out more later , i would like to thank you all for your kind wishes it means a lot, just sorry i started the daily off on a sad note xx

18. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Just wanted to send you my very best wishes Tara, very very sad news and I hope your sister is okay - sounds like she is being extremely brave. Big HUGS to you all.

Georgie
    xx

19. Delli

Delli Talks too much

hey everyone, just a quick note as im at the airport at the mo and am headin to newcastle for the weekend to stay with a good friend who will prob make it a personal mission to ensure i get very very drunk on fri and sat night. am really lookin forward to it, i need a good nite out and a chance to let my hair down!! and ive heard that newcastle is the best place for it!!

hugs to u tara, thinking of u and ur family.
    hows everyone else keepin? anyone heard from leah? think shes avoiding me!!

20. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Have a fab time Delli a well earned night out!!

I've been worried about Leah too, think she is working evenings at the mo though.

Georgie
    xx

21. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.