Total Solution It's time to believe in myself and lose this weight :) Operation Uni Graduation!

Samprand

WILL do it!
Almost exactly a year ago I started Exante for the first time. I lasted about 2 weeks, lost 17lbs, but then fell off the wagon, and spent the rest of the year making half-hearted attempts to get back on plan. I weigh around 18 stone, the biggest I've ever been, and I hate the way I look. My main motivation right now is my graduation is September - I want to look back on the day and be proud of myself, and that includes the way I look. I'm sick of my double chin, my chubby cheeks, my fat bum, bingo wings, back-fat, my roly poly belly and jiggling thighs! I'm sick of feeling the need to turn sideways in the corridors at work for people to get past me! I'm fed up of being out of breath even though I'm barely doing anything. I'm bored of starting diary after diary on here and it amounting to nothing. I'm sick of my face turning tomato-red when I bend over to do my shoes up. When I think of how I look, and the damage I must be doing to my body, quite frankly, it scares me. I've got arthritis in my knee and will need a knee replacement within the next 10 years, yet I STILL haven't applied myself 100% to weight loss. Well, enough's enough. It's time for change.

For so long I've told myself that I'll lose weight.

Now I'm promising myself that I will

:girlpower:

Hi Samprand! Welcome back to being 'in the zone' :) Lots of us started this last week so lots of support for you here! You can do it, its all mind over matter. The body will go with what you want easily enough - Its the mind you will need your strength for and you will do it. Very best of luck on your journey hun we're all here for you xx

Thanks for the support guys! Found a few pics to keep myself - and you! - motivated xx

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 41
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 40
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 43
Very inspiring pictures Samprand Ta 4 Ur encouragement Back on track Yipee
Hope Ur winnin 2

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone

I've tried to be on plan as much as I can but I've unexpectedly started a very heavy period which is making me feel physically ill. I'm constantly hot, sweaty, shaky, have horrible headaches and just generally feel pretty damn rough. I've got PCOS which means I hardly ever have periods, but when I do they're BAAAAAAAD, so I've been eating extras to keep myself from feeling like I'm dying lol The last time I had a period was this time last year after I'd lost those 17lbs on Exante, so I'm hoping the period is due to me losing some weight again this time around? Then again, if weight loss was the cause, then I've probably put it back on with all the extras I've been having!

Back