Its time ..

kers_pink

Need to admit that I need help I lost myself last week so the weight that I had lost has gone back on so in 4 weeks I have lost nothing! I am turning 30 & go on holiday in 15 weeks there is no way I'm going this weight . I'm ready but I can't break bad habits & I'm letting myself down & yet again spiralling out of control my house is filled with healthy foods I know what I'm doing & I know why I'm doing it it just feels like a battle I don't want to lose but I keep tripping up

hi pink
i know how you feel i cam off it for three months and wow i piled on my weight back on
just take baby steps love try to read of ring someone or come on here if the urge gets bad love your going to do it i promise we are all here for you x x x x

It's not easy, anyone who tells you it is easy is flat out lying.

It's boring, it's time consuming and occasionally it's flat out soul destroying when you're in the middle of the supermarket, it's the TOTM, you're having a bad hair day and everyone in the world is pissing you off and your entire being is crying out for a huuuuuge slab of chocolate cake and you? .... you get to have some lettuce! huzzah!

Ah, you've got to give in occasionally haven't you, the little treats make it worth while and easier to carry on. You can do it - and we're all here for you too! :) But you have to take it a day at a time and making better choices. You don't have to be perfect, you don't have to be bang on all the time and you don't have to give every single thing up... you make better choices of the way to eat your food. Instead of having a takeaway, have a fakeaway! It tastes so much better because you've EARNT it by doing it yourself and you know what's in it! Instead of full fat stuff - look for lighter choices, experiment with veg/fruit/salad that you do like, see if you surprise yourself.

It's a big undertaking and when you're starting it is hard and makes shopping a thousand times longer whilst you look at the details... but in all of a couple of weeks it gets easier! I promise! You just have to get in the swing of things.

hi pink i know how you feel i cam off it for three months and wow i piled on my weight back on just take baby steps love try to read of ring someone or come on here if the urge gets bad love your going to do it i promise we are all here for you x x x x

Thanks chezz I enjoy coming on here but I guess I stopped coming on as much but thank you for your encouragement xx

It's not easy, anyone who tells you it is easy is flat out lying. It's boring, it's time consuming and occasionally it's flat out soul destroying when you're in the middle of the supermarket, it's the TOTM, you're having a bad hair day and everyone in the world is pissing you off and your entire being is crying out for a huuuuuge slab of chocolate cake and you? .... you get to have some lettuce! huzzah! Ah, you've got to give in occasionally haven't you, the little treats make it worth while and easier to carry on. You can do it - and we're all here for you too! :) But you have to take it a day at a time and making better choices. You don't have to be perfect, you don't have to be bang on all the time and you don't have to give every single thing up... you make better choices of the way to eat your food. Instead of having a takeaway, have a fakeaway! It tastes so much better because you've EARNT it by doing it yourself and you know what's in it! Instead of full fat stuff - look for lighter choices, experiment with veg/fruit/salad that you do like, see if you surprise yourself. It's a big undertaking and when you're starting it is hard and makes shopping a thousand times longer whilst you look at the details... but in all of a couple of weeks it gets easier! I promise! You just have to get in the swing of things.

Just what I needed to hear princesssparklepants & your so right I'm in the for the long haul I have about 12stone to lose. I do tend to have what I want as long as my calories & orlistat allow. But I think you've hit a nerve bored I'm utterly bored. I am off work just now due to high blood pressure the pills I'm taking wipe me out so I'm in a weird stay up late nap during the day & not get up til lunch time I'm not allowed to exercise at the min so other than eating & TV I'm bored out my mind . But rather having all the time in the world to make healthy food I eat rubbish :( I think I am going to start reading I don't tend to eat when I read but I do when I watch TV .

Thanks for taking the time to reply I really appreciate it xx

Anytime hun, it's what we're here for :)

Try and keep your brain and hands busy - that's the best thing :) Are you able to go for a gentle walk? even just round the block? I was in a foul PMS'y mood inside when I woke up, but an hours fresh air and I'm feeling like a different person - would it help? :)

So I took your advice princesssparklepants I walked just over 2 miles today & as hard as it was & as much as I struggled I feel so much better for it :) I used map my walk to track my walking but does anyone recommend any other apps to use ? X

Well done Pink, that's a fab walk! And the guys are right, we are here for you - we're all going through the same struggles - but we will all make it! xxx

Well done Pink, that's a fab walk! And the guys are right, we are here for you - we're all going through the same struggles - but we will all make it! xxx

Thank you I just need to be doing things apart from being lazy so it helped I have gone over my calories today but I'm happy coz I know I'll make up for it. I managed to fix my fitness pal app to as it was telling me to have way less calories I'm happy that tomorrow will be great ? x

Tomorrow is now today - and it will be great :D

I have a real problem making myself exercise too, so now you've started, and are doing so well, you will need to be on my case about it :)

Tomorrow is now today - and it will be great :D I have a real problem making myself exercise too, so now you've started, and are doing so well, you will need to be on my case about it :)

Hehe not a problem I'm exercising every 2nd day for the min ? had a bagel & banana for breakfast going well so far ? x

well done pink your doing good x x :)

Glad to hear it lovely :) Don't push yourself and make it worse, but glad you're feeling better :) xxx

hi pink
how are you x x

Hi chezz I've had an ok few days I have used my fitness pal to track what I'm eating but I still feel I'm not as focused but I think that's because I have been quite unorganised the last few days . How are you doing chezz? X

Hi chezz I've had an ok few days I have used my fitness pal to track what I'm eating but I still feel I'm not as focused but I think that's because I have been quite unorganised the last few days . How are you doing chezz? X
hi pink trust me you will get it back i was like it for 3 months honest on and off but it will come back to you :D
just think off something you want to do then think right i will lose this amount of pounds i will do that its a nicwe aim for you and will keep you going x x x x

Hi chezz

I lost 3lb this week & I have taken the step to stop going to my Scottish slimmer classes. I just feel that you guys are giving me more support & encouragement on here that what i was going there. However I am well aware that if it stops working then I can go back to class at any point . I weighed myself yesterday & I have lost 3lb so that will be 3lb I gained last week ? so pleased with this.

How are you doing? X

hi pink wow thats great 3lb gone forever
i agree with you stay here get your support and if you do need a little help you can go back like you said love your going to do great x x x

Back