its too frigging cold........

tsweety81

Ok so anyone noticing how cold its got??? I hate when you wake up and forgot to set the heating to come on. My lovely daughter woke me up with an elbow in my eye which means i ended up getting up I was hoping to stay in bed as long as possible so that my first day is not sooo hard but as it it i've just had a bar with a cup of tea so i got to resist having my evening one that i usually have. I only have shakes at the minute so will have to have some protein as Iam not sure i can do just shakes. hope you all have a good Saturday and best wishes on all your weight loss journeys xxxxxxxxxx

Yes its sooooooo cold , and its snowed here. So my daughter wants to go outside.

Oh well will think of the calories burned trying to keep warm xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Why not have your shakes hot as it may feel better in this weather! Don't shake them wi hot water though or there'll be shake everywhere... A hand blender works well.

You always feel the cold more in ketosis and I'm a cold person anyway. I've been snuggled up in a blanket watching telly the last couple of evenings with the dog on my lap, she likes the blanket and although she's small she doesn't half generate some heat!

I have most of my shakes hot anyway, but in this weather even more so!

I dont know why but I feel cheated if I have hot shakes. Like I could get the same fullness from a cup of tea. I feel its mire of a meal cold. I am so weird, its all in my head. :-0

I know what you mean though, I can't cook my packs, I once made a muffin when I did Cambridge, looked at this little block of sponge-like stuff and thought "that's not a meal" but a drink is! I've always preferred my shakes hot and usually have coffee or chocolate ones, which to me feel more satisfying than a cold drink. We all have our little ways lol x

Have to say I've really noticed the change with having a lowered (practically non-existant!) thermogenic response. I've always had such a good level of insulation, I'm always complaining of being warm, but not anymore, I'm freezing! Just had to order some slippers, I'm using a hot water bottle in bed and sitting with a blanket over me in the evening. Even been looking at some thermals today!! Roll on summer.... :)

Tell me about it. I have at least two hot showers a day to keep clean/warm. I always wear my massive cardigans and warm jarmers on the house with socks and slippers AND have a blanket too. Heating on as standard! Only 5lb to go until goal so will hopefully warm up!

Back