• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

It's Tuesday ....hour by hour

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
HI, day 4 completed and still hanging in there.:) I have done a wee stick this morning and it's PINK, yipee!! I'm finally in ketosis.:D
weighed myself this morning and I have lost 3lbs....feeling really good.:). Getting the water down easily as it's so hot :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: managed 5 litres yest. :)
Have a great day everyone....catch you later :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

RED

Well restarted YET AGAIN!! on the 790 plan...hoping to setp down to SS by next week...I have had 1 pack so far and nearly 2ltrs of water....so far so good!!

Linda5111

I can do this.
well today once again i just want to eat, don't know what's wrong with me i can't even face the water. MUST TRY HARDER.

S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
On my second Tetra, banana bliss, yum! Managed 2.5 litres so far and am feeling okay. Don't give in to temptation ladies, we can do this, stay strong!

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Hope everyone has had a good day......I have managed to get through day 5...glugged the water and had 3 shakes...off to bed soon so the munchie monster won't get me. lol

soo hungry atm the chocolate weetabix in the kitchen are calling to me that they will fill the hole nicely but i know they won't and id want more food so im off to bed
night everyone and see you all tomorrow

sam x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Exante 1
SlimFast 0
Exante 24
Lighter Life Forum 7
Lighter Life Forum 6