It's Tuesday**** Lets Do It Hour By Hour****

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Morning all at this silly hour

Day 3 for me yay!

Off to drs again this morning for them to have another go at putting the BP monitor on. Got to be there for 8:30 :eek:.

Got up this morning to a Present on my desk with a card :confused: when I opened it :eek::eek: IT's ONLY MY 5th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY Today :eek: I BL**DY FORGOT!!!!:eek: Think 5th = wooden, I wonder if I wrap up a wooden spoon he will see the funny side ???:confused::rolleyes: Somehow I dont think so. Will have to grab something in town later , how on earth did I forget??

Have a good one guys. Catch you later.

HM
X

morning maggie,clare.

Going shopping today for new shoes for a party at the weekend mm...shoes!! Good luck to anyone with wi's and to the looosers!

becky x

Hi everyone, not posted for a while so I thought it was about time that i popped in to say hello. Hope everyone has a great day xx

Well my tues has started with my baby being sick everywhere in his pram right as i walked through the nursery door! i cant believe it! iv had to leave him there aswell!! i hate my job! i can never get time off for anything! i just wanna be with my boy (sob)!

Good Morning All,

Hope your baby is okay Kimmie. It is a beautiful, fabulous sunny day.... so far! Summer is so close and I get to look at it out my office window :) Think I got sunburnt this time last year :confused:

Well done day 3 Maggie, ooooh I'd love to bunk work and go shoe shopping Becky :jelous:

Well good luck today everybody :)

Hi everyone!

Hedgemag - Happy Wedding anniversary, I think the wooden spoon is great idea (or how about a rolling pin lol) Good luck at the GP.

Happy shoe-shopping Becky! Wish it was me lol

Kimmie, sorry to hear your little bubs was poorly this morning but hope your cold is getting better x

Second weigh-in today. Was feeling positive of a good result earlier now not so sure. All of a sudden i feel really bloated:confused: and hoping it doesnt affect the weigh in. I've done my meausrements this morning too and i'm super-pleased lol but will keep that to myself & post the whole she-bang after my weigh-in ;) Roll on half eleven!

Hope everyone else is fine & has a good day x

Morning peeps

I've got up and I'm pain free this morning, yay.. Still a little stiff on my shoulder, but at least it doesn't hurt today.

So I'm feeling pretty good today, even if a bit spaced out cos of all the painkillers I've had to take LOL

Hope everyone has a great day and that you're all big losers

Hi everyone, ive just had abrilliant chat, well pm chat with keeley and she has really helped me to break things down and realise that i can do this.
Hope everyone is doing well xx

Hi everyone. This is my first day of CD, after a month of LT. I've got to read the book today and make my mind up which step I'm doing, but will probably do 810. Anyway, really looking forward to trying it out, and (bliss) eating something new:)

Cant beleive this was on page 2...come on you losers....get posting

Have got my BP monitor on and how on earth they expect you to sleep with this contraption on god only knows... goes off every 1/2 hour through the day and then every hour from 11pm until 7am ffs.
Looks like I will be on minis all night.

Anyways day 3 it going well, just had my 1st shake a lovely hot chocolate mint.. on 3rd litre water and acording to the scales (I know I said wouldn't) i'm another 1lb down today :)

Hope everyone is doing ok

HM

6000, my goodness HM you've been busy :)

I still iching to get outside before sun goes away, roll on 5.30....
- hailsones, wat hailstones :confused:

Any way, feeling good except for stupid headache which I am blaming on either too much coffee or not enough coffee....

Hi losers,
Been out most of the day looking at bunnies (dont ask) DD was sent home from school with bad knee so carted her up to the hospital and sat in casualty just to be prescribed ibruprofen. Anyway she is getting pretty tall for her age so probably just growing pains. Hope you all have had a good day so far.
Hedgemag if it were my 5th I think I would buy hubby a wooden chest of drawers from Ikea and a screwdriver. it would keep him busy for days lol

Hey all
Day 4 for me and I think I may have gone into ketosis cos i woke up feeling gooooood and haven't been hungry today - YAY!!!
Will be a tough night though as working my first night shift since my restart and don't know yet how I'm going to get through it without my usual 2am fix!!!
Wish me luck!

Hi blue moon. I also work nights and take a tetra or bar with me and wait until I am really hungry then enjoy it with a cuppa.

Hey all
Day 4 for me and I think I may have gone into ketosis cos i woke up feeling gooooood and haven't been hungry today - YAY!!!
Will be a tough night though as working my first night shift since my restart and don't know yet how I'm going to get through it without my usual 2am fix!!!
Wish me luck!

I'm crossing everything BM - and sending you mega vibes to get through Day 4 & the night as well xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back