Its Wednesday!! Lets do it hour by hour!!!

wooo hooo Spooks thats awesome!!!

I am officially on day one now and ditched the remaining LL shakes and have my CD ones. I have no idea what flavour to have lol spoilt for choice. Feeling postive and raring to go and looks like I am down three pounds since Monday so fingers crossed that I can stay on track. I suspect I might be here a lot

Morning everyone.

Well done to Spooky and SharonJayne on your big losses:D:D:D

I am determined to get out of the good weight loss, bad weight loss routine ive been in lately, so am trying to either have a long walk, or do an exercise dvd every day (depending on the weather). I'll let you know if it makes any difference!

Good Morning,

Well done everyone, it sounds like you're all doing brilliantly.

Day 4 today, bit of a muzzy head, not sure if I'm in ketosis yet - but hopefully am. I'm not working today so will be lurking on here lots to keep myself focused. Have just jumped on the scales, and they are being kind, read 10st10lbs which I'm thrilled with. Next target is 10st - I've NEVER weighed 10st in my life. I was born heavier!

Morning girls, im going too have a good day today i really want to get back on track.Ive lots of housework too do & i feel in the mood too tackle it .Hope you all have a good day keep drinking that water.

Good for you Eileen!!! Power of positive thinking, thats the key

Weather check - FREEZING in South Wales. Just took youngest for the school bus and I can't believe how cold it is. Lovely and sunny just bitterly cold.

Hmmm, I'm going swimming, it beats doing housework.

Am a bit scared though, as have never been on my own. Usually fiance comes too and hides my fat bits for me when I get in and out of the pool. eeek!

Morning gang.

Day 3 today feeling great, stuck to it 100%. Well done Sharon & Spooky on the weight losses, think I might weigh myself tomorrow. Lots of ironing to catch up on so will catch you all later.

Have a great day everyone!

Morning everyone

Busy day for me today, so I won't be around much at all. I'm off for 'parent teacher consultations' this morning at school, going to find out whether he's been behaving or not. Wish me luck LOL After that it's weigh in time at Nicky's, followed by a supermarket run, with the boy in tow.

Going to be a good day I can feel it in my water

Morning everyone :D

It's officially my first day of CD as well :D been up since 4:00...all excited and having my first cup of peppermint tea..need to go into a meeting :(

Later gator :bliss:

Awesome Lisa Marie, we are on the same day number. I am feeling great this morning, the energy thing has kicked in.

Cool Sharon we will have to keep an eye on each others progress. I feel more energetic too.

Downed a 1L already. Better get off and do that ironing otherwise I will still be sitting here at 4pm lol!

Hi Everyone,

Day3 on CD, and so far so good, 5lbs lost, I'm resisting the temptation to jump on my scales, until th end of the week, not promising tho. Anyway DILEMA! Usually I have 2 shakes at work (vanilla) and then a soup in the evening, but ina rush I packed 2 soups, and there's no way I can have soup in the morning, as breakfast, any ideas what I should do?

Ok the meeting has been postponed :bliss: :D :D :D God I am soo bad. I should be working ..hahaha.. oh well I am too damn excited today *shrug*

Speaking of shakes I had one in the morning but haven't bought any for lunch. Is that a good or a bad thing? I was thinking I will have 2 when i go home

Morning all

Great to see everyone doing so well and being so positive!!

Im just having my first hot choc tetra and then to be honest Im not planning on doing much till I collect my little boy from nursery at noon .... Im going to have a lazy morning.

Have a good morning all xxx

Good morning everyone, day 2 of SS and last night was awful but today I feel really ok, I didn't wake up hungry at all and just had my first shake, but I gotta remember to drink the water, but felt a little bit sick yesterday.

I am soooo excited about loosing this weight, I have a beautiful black dress that I have never fitted into, am gonnna get it out and watch it xxx

Good morning everyone!

Well after a sucessful day and a half of SS I fell off AGAIN on monday. Yesterday went to pot and was gonna wait till weekend to try and get back on but I realised I was just making excuses to delay. So I am trying today even tho TOTM starts today and I feel crappy. At work but no lab work to do so will be on PC all day - will post if I start to talk myself out of SS'ing!

So far one cup of peppermint tea, one banana shake and about half a litre water. Oh and 2 feminax for the cramps! Hope they don't delay ketosis but was desparate!

Good luck to everyone else on getting through the first few days - it's so worth it!
Kerrie x

WOW mega busy today

Sppoks - brill well done!
Leah - where are you this morning?????
Missy - luvly luvly a lazy Wed morning!
Sharon, Pony, Lisa have a great day and all others - gosh I'll have to add another thread to remember all the names which I am rubbish with.
Day 20something for me - focussed, determined, inspired are all my middle names currently!
Good luck with WI Caress - and all others with WI's today...
Water water and more water she shouts - I've not drunk a thing yet so I need to grab me bottle and start glugging....
Catch up l;ater

Back