Its weigh day!!

CherrySummer

Silver Member
:wave_cry: im off to get weighed in a bit and i know for sure i've either stayed the same or gained im gutted!!! but i wont give up im going to try my hardest and do a week of hitting my points every day!! let's see if it is me not eating enough? i can't see that to be honest? i've done low low fat diets before and lost?
I shouldn't moan really so far in 5 weeks i have lost 6lb? thats not bad is it for someone who started at 10st 5?:confused:
Think i just need a kick up the bum feeling really sorry for myself!!! :cry:

Hi good luck 6lbs is great. What you have to remember thus isn't a very very low cal diet and ww worked it out for us to have x amount of points to lose weight?
I used to think eat less lose more sadly your body will cling to fat as it will think your starving yourself, I know what your saying v low cals people lose lbs but vlcd have all the vit and min in if your eating 800 cals a day you will start to lose weight of course but it will be muscle, less muscle starvation = metabolisum slowing down = slow weight loss.
Eat your points enjoy them if you want to lose more how can you as your on so low points now?
I hope you get a loss but eat all your points exercise build muscle snd that will burn more fat :)

xx

I stayed the same!! i should be happy it isn't a gain!! but now im scared if i eat my points im gonna gain? what do i do? :(

I stayed the same!! i should be happy it isn't a gain!! but now im scared if i eat my points im gonna gain? what do i do? :(

Eat your points, thats what you should do now. How many have you been eating a day in this last week?

:)

Some days 10? some days 13? but the last two days i did have 16...

And thats why your staying the same, because your body thinks it is starving it self so its natural thing to do is to not let anything go, Even with exercise. Stick to your daily points allowance and im positive you will have a loss next week. As for today go and treat yourself to something you normally would avoid and jump straight back on tomorrow :)

Thank you Anthony!! :D

Definately eat all your points. if I'm honest i often go over my points and I'm still losing weight. As the poster before said your body will think its staving and store fat/ sugar.

good luck next week xx

I agree your not eating enough. What is your daily points allowance? 16 is still quite low. If you keep doing 10/13 points you wont loose because you are starving yourself... your making it really hard for yourself and ww is designed not to be!!

Good luck x

you wont gain by eating all yourpoints. To maintain you add 6pts onto your daily allowance so by eating your limit you arent going to do anything. 10 points a day is far too low!

I agree your not eating enough. What is your daily points allowance? 16 is still quite low. If you keep doing 10/13 points you wont loose because you are starving yourself... your making it really hard for yourself and ww is designed not to be!!

Good luck x

Im on 17 points

Thank you everyone!! i know i've been a bit silly :(

Haha! i did i had bacon mushrooms and a poached egg!! :D

Good for you :) I hope you didnt point lol. Not today anyway

Nope!! i've had a free day!! looking forward to a new week tomorrow!! and my first gym session lol!! :D

mmm sounds good!

Well yesterday i had a free day and didn't count points!! and today i've had 16.5 :D plus i've been to the gym!

Back