ITS WENESDAYxxLETS DO IT HOUR BY HOURxx

saffron

Gold Member
Good morning,

Have not got anything intrsting planned for today, got boring housework to do oh joy of joys lol, but will make sure i get on here and FB to get me through the day which is far more intresting & fun than the housework

Had another good diet day yesterday,still only got my water intake back up to 3lts which is better than i was doing,but not as good as the 4-5 ltrs i was doing

Good luck to all with weigh-in today look forward to hearing how you get on

xxx

Morning Saffron!! and evryone else!

I'm onto day 6 and feeling good! I managed 6 litres of water yesterday.. but doubt I'll manage as much today as I'm out visiting my Grandad who is at least 10254 years old - but he needs lookin after and cheering up..

Have a good day everyone!!

Morning all

Have a 100% day yesterday. Day one of restart under my belt and into day two. Went to WI last night after the three weeks of stress that I have had an binging I felt sure I would of gained back the 9lb I lost but I hadn't, I had lost another pound!!! I was stunned and amazed. Gina, my CDC, reckons it was the stress that even though I was eating total rubbish the stress counterbalanced it. If that isn't an incentive for a good week I dont know what is.

Good Morning all
At boring work already this morning! Hope you all have a good day with wi,try and keep up the water intake xx

Morning

Got to work today was hoping to go swimming :( but bosses mum is not well so am going into work while he sits he with her ,it is awful to see such a lovely lady deteriate so much .Wish I could do more to help really but going into work gives boss time to catch up on sleep and do odd jobs for his mum .

Hope all diets going well today. I seem to be sts again at the mo but I am nearing the end so think it is just my body on its final fight it will lose :D

Good luck with all WI hope all those who are at the begining of there journey find the strength to get through another day ,it does get easier and its well worth the first day or 2 xxx

Good Morning all, well done on your loss Sharon what a relief eh!? Nothing worse than worrying about a gain! What a lovely lady you are Mandye, when my Mum was sick I couldn't get anyone to work to cover for me:(, you're obviously a very kind lady indeed ( I knew that tho!!):D Well done everyone for the 100% positive vibe, I'm doing okay but need to up the water!!

Take care and have a lovely day all bb xx

Morning all :D

Well done Sharon and great news about the 1lb off :party0011: keep going :D
I have boring housework to do as well and a birthday present for ds to buy (far more interesting than that housework!) he is 9 tomorrow :eek: don't know where the time has gone.
I am off to weigh in when I've taken him to school.

Good luck to everybody weighing in today and a good diet day to everybody as well.

Morning All,

Mandy that doesn't sound nice, hope your morning isn't too bad at work and things get a little bit more comfortable for your boss and family.

Sharon congrats on 100% day - that makes two of us on day 2 and going strong!! - YEY!!
And bigger congrats on the extra lb off, that's great news. Unfortunate of course that you had to get stressed, but hope you're feeling better now.

Roosters congrats on the water.

Gem I'll be at work in about 10 minutes too and also bored, so fingers crossed it will be an ok day for us both.

Saffron don't worry about the housework and have fun on the net, sounds like a good day to me.

Good luck with any WI's that happen today and with the glugging all!!

:)X:)

Morning all

Nowt much to report, still trying to increase the calories so that I actually maintain this week.

Well done Sharon, not good that you have been so stressed but at least the scales were kind to you and what a great incentive!

Good luck with your WI Wiggly!

Gxx

sharon,sorry you have been stressed, but yippeee a lb off & a 100% day under your belt well done xx

roosters,well done on the water intake,have a nice time visiting your grandad xx

morning mandy & ag , hope you have a good day at work xx

morning georgie,hope your starting to feel better hun xx

wiggly, good luck with weigh-in and happy present hunting, i know what you mean about how time flys,i cant beleive mine three are now 15,12 & 10 !! eek that makes me feel very old indeed !! lol xx

Morning everbody!

Well done Sharon on the loss, it's a shame you had to get it the way you did, but things can only get better from now on!

Mandye, great job you're doing there, a big hug for you and your boss.

Porgeous hope you're on the mend now! That makes a change trying to increase calories doesn't it!

I'm off sick yet again. Another stinking cold, don't know what to wipe first! And the head....ooohhhh! Nobody wants it at work so I have been banished home! So I am staying in a watching aload of crap on the TV! me, my water and a big box of mansized!:sick:

OMG It's FREEEEEEZING!!! Just put youngest daughter on the bus and my feet feel like blocks of ice. Off to do the ironing and watch Big Brother USA to keep me occupied

Morning everyone

Trying to catch up with jobs today,going to walk into Bromley later need to do a bit more exercise!

Mandy-your a star!I hope your boss appreciates you
Good luck with WI-Wiggly
Sharon-Thats fab news.It must be a relief to know you haven't gone backwards and I hope it will spur you on to have a good positive week.
BB-Hope you are feeling better!Keep glugging girl!
Morning to everyone else and hope you all have a great day!or a comfortable one in Georgie's case!!!

Good Morning,

Well wrote a thread on here about 45mins ago, feeling teary and ready to give up and yes and its just day 2!! Just I had soup leek and potato:sign0137: and choc shakes hot and cold yeaterday and really didnt like the after taste but after reading replies I feel better..................I am such a wimp :gen144:
Looking forward to looking back at this and laughing

Take care

Good Morning,

Well wrote on here about 45mins ago, feeling teary and ready to give up and yes and its just day 2!! Just I had soup leek and potato:sign0137: and choc shakes hot and cold yeaterday and really didnt like the after taste but after reading replies I feel better..................I am such a wimp :gen144:
Looking forward to looking back at this and laughing

Take care

Carly-don't beat yourself up

This diet is not easy,especially in the first week,but the results are worth it.We all need to vent and cry out sometimes and that is what we are supposed to be here for to support each other through the bad times and give each other a pat on the back when we have come through it and had success.
So heres your pat on the back for getting through that and i hope you have a better day today

Morning YOU LOT!!!!

Nothing to report at sunny, freezing Heathrow - apart from its cold!!!!!

Ummm oh yes - my mum's just rang me to tell me the dog has stolen a gluten free lemon butter cream cake that I made for DS on Mon eve - it was only a little loaf cake but he's bloody stolen the lot! I asked my mum what he did, she said he licked his lips as he had crumbs and buttercream on his whiskers! Oh and she found a DD's breakfast pancakes on his bed - naughty naughty BOY! Think he's taken over my binge eating :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Oh yippeeee - I'll be updating my blog a bit later when the sun stops shining on my screen its 60 days today that I have been SS'ing.

I am out with the girls Sat to a 30th Party in Ruislip - I'm driving so no temptations to get caned, I tried a pair of jeans on the I couldnt get past my thighs in Jan which, although are snug do actually now fit!

Good luck with all the WI's today.... x x x x x x x x

Well done Clare on your 60 days!And well done for getting those jeans on!!I was in a new number on the scales this morning which made me feel all sunny despite the cold!!!

Well done Clare on your 60 days!And well done for getting those jeans on!!I was in a new number on the scales this morning which made me feel all sunny despite the cold!!!

There's nothing better than watching the scales go into a new number! Flipping brilliant - your doing bloody gr8 hun! Have fun at the shops, I've got to go food shopping after work:mad::mad::mad:, well just bits for the kids really and I need, mostly..... My treat, which is Tesco Value Sparkling Water I think its 17p a bottle :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:.... I might even indulge in a magazine or 2!

Have a lovely day hun xxxx

T4ME! Well done on getting in those jeans! They will stretch a little as you wear them, and now the scales are shifting they could be even looser by the weekend! Great guns!

Back