Iv been a very naughty girl...

JustForMe

Gold Member
Well im officially off track.! yesterday i had a large big mac meal from macdonalds and a strawberry milkshake.

i also had 2 slices of peporoni pizza

and today well its officially gone down the pan. i had a chicken stuffing sandwhich at workay today and just now iv had a turkey sandwhich it was soooooooo yummy,

im going to officially start afresh tomorrow. i have lost a stone and a half since feb but hopefully my new regime (iv just bought a tradmill) will give good results in the next month!

Draw a line and start again......... :)

well, if you're gonna cheat you might as well do it properly! ;) x

ha yea it was just sooo yum!

Hi Kels - I guess we all go off the rails from time to time on any diet, I did!, and I like your food choices - yum!

At least you've stopped and re-focused yourself, which is great, I didn't for several weeks and ended up putting on everything I'd lost the 3 weeks prior (around a stone) which was stupid! Good for you drawing a line under it and starting again quickly x

I'm falling by wayside again too. There's been buns in the office but as I am on such a low(ish) calorie allowance (1100 cals) even just having two small buns (well, it was a cup cake and a slice of carrot cake today) can make a big difference to meal plans, and I'm substituting meals for crap, so I need to try and have a couple of clean days with good food. Like someone said, draw a line under it and start again tomorrow.

It would appear that I am in good company as I've also been extremely naughty!

Weigh-in on 13.3.09 was TOTM so my weight remained the same.

I was holiday from work last week so the weigh-in on 20.3.09 didn't happen as I had been stuffing my face all week. I had bread, potatoes, rice, chicken pie and practically everything that was high carbs. How could I forget to mention the cakes. I thoroughly enjoyed each and every mouthful!

The strange this is, I returned to work on Monday and a lot of people have commented that I look smaller. Maybe this has something to do with the fact that I took my dog on 2 hours walks everyday.

I had planned to use the Wii fit - I didn't even turn it on! Too busy eating.

Anyway, back on track as of today.

Jenni x

I have to admit I've cheated quite alot on CS but it hasn't done much damage, I have still kept off the half stone I lost.

Back