Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Iv been a very naughty girl...

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by JustForMe, 23 March 2009 Social URL.

1. JustForMe

JustForMe Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.37%)
    Well im officially off track.! yesterday i had a large big mac meal from macdonalds and a strawberry milkshake.

i also had 2 slices of peporoni pizza

and today well its officially gone down the pan. i had a chicken stuffing sandwhich at workay today and just now iv had a turkey sandwhich it was soooooooo yummy,

im going to officially start afresh tomorrow. i have lost a stone and a half since feb but hopefully my new regime (iv just bought a tradmill) will give good results in the next month!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NewDawn

NewDawn Bring on the trumpets

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.18%)
    Draw a line and start again......... :)

4. donna70

donna70 Member

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(11.93%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    well, if you're gonna cheat you might as well do it properly! ;) x

5. JustForMe

JustForMe Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.37%)
    ha yea it was just sooo yum!

6. dizzy40

dizzy40 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    mmmmmmmm what a gorgeous feast to go off the rails with!!! x

7. alison1256

alison1256 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Kels - I guess we all go off the rails from time to time on any diet, I did!, and I like your food choices - yum!

At least you've stopped and re-focused yourself, which is great, I didn't for several weeks and ended up putting on everything I'd lost the 3 weeks prior (around a stone) which was stupid! Good for you drawing a line under it and starting again quickly x

8. yo-yo-dieter

yo-yo-dieter Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.1lb(4.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm falling by wayside again too. There's been buns in the office but as I am on such a low(ish) calorie allowance (1100 cals) even just having two small buns (well, it was a cup cake and a slice of carrot cake today) can make a big difference to meal plans, and I'm substituting meals for crap, so I need to try and have a couple of clean days with good food. Like someone said, draw a line under it and start again tomorrow.

9. Mixedspice69

Mixedspice69 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.02%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    It would appear that I am in good company as I've also been extremely naughty!

Weigh-in on 13.3.09 was TOTM so my weight remained the same.

I was holiday from work last week so the weigh-in on 20.3.09 didn't happen as I had been stuffing my face all week. I had bread, potatoes, rice, chicken pie and practically everything that was high carbs. How could I forget to mention the cakes. I thoroughly enjoyed each and every mouthful!

The strange this is, I returned to work on Monday and a lot of people have commented that I look smaller. Maybe this has something to do with the fact that I took my dog on 2 hours walks everyday.

I had planned to use the Wii fit - I didn't even turn it on! Too busy eating.

Anyway, back on track as of today.

Jenni x

10. miamoo

miamoo Full Member

I have to admit I've cheated quite alot on CS but it hasn't done much damage, I have still kept off the half stone I lost.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.