Iv eaten :-((

Iv had a meal tonight I'm not happy with my self, Iv got 6 days to my next weigh in,,,I hope my body gets into kotosses very soon,,, I won't be eating during my cd again tut,tut :-(

what did you have? Everyone has a blip at some point or another x

dont worry everyone has a blip, its a marathon not a race! you will stick to it when you go back because you know you've had a blip and are conscious about getting back on track! maybe it would be best for you to plan a night off every few weeks so that you keep focused better. it's very hard to stick to a plan like SS and not have any give at all. i'm into my 4th week now and i'm planning a cheat meal during my 6th week as I'm hoping to be in the 10s by then so that i'll have the meal after my weigh in and then focus on getting straight back into ketosis the following day. hopefully it won't affect the loss the following week too much that way! maybe something like this will work for you too?? alternatively, if you feel like a naughty meal, bacon and egg always works for me as it keeps you in ketosis! x

My friend said that you can have Chicken without it taking you out of ketosis, I haven't been brave enough to do it though even when I really really wanted too! Although, not eating is getting increasingly harder on SS! :(

Rach_25 said:
My friend said that you can have Chicken without it taking you out of ketosis, I haven't been brave enough to do it though even when I really really wanted too! Although, not eating is getting increasingly harder on SS! :(

Hi Rachel, the first time I did ss was 4 yrs ago and I just wanted to binge eat the whole time, 10 weeks on it and I lost 4st!!! I think the best way for me to go about it now is to eat once in a while to be social..!! Else you feel like your whole life stops, I'm going to go on a night out with the girls next week, will have been on ss for 4 weeks but I've slipped up a few times, I normally eat tuna chicken or cucumber..!! You just have to accept the weight loss slows down a bit, and just try to get straight back on it!! Xx

I am so scared to eat anything at all, i have the worst headaches getting into ketosis, i never want to go through it again! But so many people have had a slip and they get straight back on it and breeze through the next week so i wouldn't get too down hearted about it x

Thank you ladies :)) well Iv got a really bad cold but I'm not hungry at all which is really wired, since I had that night when I cheated Iv not fort about food at all so I gess it worked out really well. For any1 on this diet they should be really proud of them selfs as ss is really hard to do Iv had friends tell me they wouldn't dream of doing the Cambridge diet cuz they enjoy there food to much, Iv tried most diets and never really had a great deal of weight loss the Cambridge diet is the best diet Iv ever done n it works 100% it is hard but it works same as LL what I'm trying to say is it's ok to cheat I gess sum times cuz we know the weight will still drop of fast but at the same time going in and out of ketosis is also very hard but it all works well at the end of the day so be proud of your self n just go for gold :)) xx

Back