Iv gained 4lb since this morning, Why?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Bigmama2littlemama, 9 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Bigmama2littlemama

Bigmama2littlemama Full Member

Iv gained 4lb:eek::eek::eek: since this morning, I hav'nt drunk that much at all today, have wee'd a good amount, so I dont understand why I have put on sooo much.

Where did that weight come from?

Bm2lm xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Frumpster

Frumpster Becoming Un-Frumpy!

Cambridge 790
    Don't panic :D

The human body naturally gains weight over the course of a day. We tend to weigh somewhere netween 3-7 lbs heavier in the evening than we do first thing in the morning.

It's totally natural. Just stick to weighing yourself at the same time otherwise it can be really disheartening!

4. Mrs Wobbly

Mrs Wobbly Full Member

Probs fluid retention,i get like that dont let it bother you it will probs be gone by tomorrow.:)
  5. emmalouise

emmalouise Member

cambridge diet
    If you have been drowning in water all day, then your body will not have processed it all, and so some of it will be that weight - water is actually really heavy you know !!
  6. hippoellie

hippoellie CDC

Don't worry as the others have said- always weigh yourself at the same time of day- I personally can lose anything between 3 and 5lbs overnight and always weigh myself first thing in the morning with an empty bladder- one of the drawbacks of weigh-ins is that they are usually in the evening drat!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.