Iv given myself 125 days, Bring it on!!

twirly09

Hi all,

I came here last year and managed to lose about 10lbs with the help of site, but I can safely say I think I am about back to where i was! (15st 10lbs now!!)

I really struggle to lose weight, no matter how strict I am and my mum and I have come to the conclusion it could be a medical reason ( She has lots of hereditary diseases that I do seem to be getting :(!!) so I am going to go to the doctors some point in the next couple of weeks. My plan is to try and get down to 13st 10lbs by the time I go back to University on the 24th September (125 days time ;)!). I've just finished my exams and I've been really unhealthy but today is the day I start. With my mums help, along with this site I hope to do slimming world :) and next friday I am joining the gym at home. I plan on not just going to the gym but going for walks, swimming and running as well as working lots of overtime and I am on my feet at work all the time so a combination of all that and less chocolate/crisps and coke!!! (my downfalls) I really hope I can lose the weight.

Wish me luck!

Twirly

xx

Good luck :) Maybe you will find it easier to lose now you have finished uni for a while, I struggled in uni to eat healthy at any point haha

Good luck :) Maybe you will find it easier to lose now you have finished uni for a while, I struggled in uni to eat healthy at any point haha

Yes thats what I was thinking, the pull of all the fast foods and the shops selling numerous unhealthy snacks is just sometimes too much lol. I am determined to at least get down into the 13st's. I think I will feel much healthier more than anything :).

uni being next door to nandos and McDonalds really didn't help me. You will feel better, I was over 16 stone in uni, feel much better now i've lost some :)

Joined the gym yesterday, so today is officially day one of being strict with myself! I think ive lost a lb/2 since last week cutting out most of the rubbish but today I start properly :))

I looking forward to going to the gym later, and currently munching into some strawberries. :)

Day 1, 1 hour down ;). Many days and hours to go but it will be well worth it if i can lose the 2 stone :)

Back