Iv woken up with really sore gums???!

Lipotrim4Me

Silver Member
His is my 3rd full day on LT and my gums are really healthy. Never have problems with them and my teeth are fine too but iv woken up today, gone to brush my teeth and my gums are sore. Has anyone else had this? My teeth feel really dirty as well even tho I'm still brushing them twice a day. I think I'll have to start doing them 3 times a day because of the lack of calcium.

Even though you are on a liquid diet you still have to floss between your teeth to remove the shake as it is a bit sticky and brush your tongue...I use Oraldene mouth wash which I find very good and is one of the mouth washes that is allowed on Lipotrim...Listerine being the other.

I know chewing gum is against the rules but it might help to use a little sugar free gum in the evening after your last shake to exercise your mouth by chewing and help create extra saliva...chewing gum in some can trigger hunger pangs so if you find this happening don't use it again.

There is enough calcium in the shakes so before taking extra you would be better to talk it over with your pharmacist and when you are you could ask him/her for advice on your gums...or email Lipotrim UK as they are very helpful.

That's great, thanks for the info :) they are still a little bit sore so I will see how I go x

My SIL was having trouble with her gums in her first week so started crunching ice. Maybe that would help?

Back