I've been a cheater

Britchic4

This week has been really difficult. I'm in my 4th week and supposed to introduce a meal but it's all gone slightly pear-shaped. Don't think I'm supposed to eat chocolate cake. Can't even figure out why, so that must stop. People have started to notice I've lost weight now which is great, and I mustn't undo any hard done work.

You have done really well to get into your fourth week. Focus back on the goal, re-read your literature and keep talking on here. You are doing fab!xxx

I'm only on my 3rd day so the fact that you've made it through 4 whole weeks is fantastic! When I dieted successfully before and temptation was dangling right in front of me, I made a hasty run for my room, put on make up like I was going somewhere and tried on my clothes: the ones that were now too big :), the ones that now fit perfectly and the ones I still had to work to get into. Considering that I have ranged between size 14-22, my wardrobe has the variety. By then, a few hours have gone by, I've glugged down more water, the hunger has subsided and that piece of chocolate cake just doesn't seem to be worth it after all.
I bet this sounds crazy, but hey...it might work for you too. Good luck xxx

Hey Britchic

Hugs to you - I have been exactly the same. It was my birthday last weekend and it has all fallen apart since then. Was planning on getting back on track today but have just eaten some grilled chicken. I seem to be on sabotage mode at the moment.

Going to stay on plan for the rest of the day and for the weekend!!!

Hey Britchick4,

Don't beat yourself up about it is my advice. We all slip off the straight and narrow sometimes. Try to keep your focus on your goal however distant that may seem now. I have been on Exante for 6 months now and I have made mistakes, but look at my stats - weel by week, it all adds up to me losing 5 stone on Exante and 5 dress sizes. That's what keeps me going. This diet does work, you just have to keep going.

Good luck. xx

Thats nothing I did not introduce a meal at all instead I introduced 2 gin and slimline tonics lol I dont feel guilty they were lovely !! the secret is to get straight back to it , the good news is that it did not knock me out of ketosis as I thought it would !! funny that. keep going everyone xxx

Hey Britchick4,

Don't beat yourself up about it is my advice. We all slip off the straight and narrow sometimes. Try to keep your focus on your goal however distant that may seem now. I have been on Exante for 6 months now and I have made mistakes, but look at my stats - weel by week, it all adds up to me losing 5 stone on Exante and 5 dress sizes. That's what keeps me going. This diet does work, you just have to keep going.

Good luck. xx

Wow!!! You have done amazing!! What an inspiration :)

Thank you Isis1981

But I am no different to you or anyone else. 6 months ago I was looking at everyone's stats thinking 'God I wish I could lose that much!' Time just passes and although day to day it seems hard work and slow progress sometimes, when you look back it is amazing how much weight you can lose.

I have just bought the first clothes in a size 14 since I was in my early 20's ( I am now 46) I did get up to a size 24. It is a huge motivational boost and I feel really good about myself now. Still have some weight to lose, but I know I can do it and so can you and everyone else.

Please stick to it and don't worry about the odd mess up. Just compare what you are eating now to what you used to eat - I bet even when you've been naughty it is still better than your old eating habits. Just start a new day focussed and determined.

Good luck everyone.

You have done really well to get to the 4th week - I would be very pleased to get there! Dont let a slight slip turn into an avalanche! Drink plenty of water, flush all the chocolate cake away and dont have anymore! :D As the other posters have said, think about why you are doing this? where you want to be? Just remember you are an inspiration to those of us who are yet to start :)

Remember: Nothing tastes as good as being slim feels!

Back