ive been an idiot also!

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by hippychicken, 7 September 2009 Social URL.

1. hippychicken

hippychicken Full Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating for life
    i did lighterlight this time last year started first week in sept 2008 did the 3 months ans lost 3 and half stone went from size 18 to size 12, and didnt take the next part serious and has gone back to size 16/18. i know now that its my head i need to sort out i have proved to my self i can loose weight i just need to keep it off. i need to understand why i over eat in first place and i have brought "the beck diet solution" i am on day one and i am thinking its good even thou it tells u u need to start a diet and the book with help u with whats in my head part. i really just want a healthy eating plan , dont really want to start a diet as such. what i really want is a healthy relationship with food. anyways wondered if anyone has heard of this book its by somone called judith s. beck.
    its based around congnitve therapy.
    thanks for listening

Last edited: 7 September 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fatbunny

fatbunny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    6st12lb(41.03%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world/
    so you are going to try to adopt a health eating plan then?. i am sure that would be alot easier to handle than lighterlife i would think.

4. Tiitanium

Tiitanium Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    12st11lb(54.91%)
    Diet:
    Low Fat/Exercise
    healthy eating is always muchhhh better xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.