ive been dieting all day am i skinny yet

pin heart queen

anyone else feel the need to constantly get on the scales when ive done sw before lost 3 pounds in my first week and this time i only lost 0.5 pound i wanted to throw the scales out the window i forever get on numerous times before the weeks up too im so worried i wont see much difference again

There's a thread for serial weighers in the main forum which you'll probably like!

There are a lot of people who weigh all the time - myself included! The only result I count is my official WI though as I know how much I can fluctuate during the week.

I dont have any scales personally it would drive me mad and upset me if I couldnt see a loss. Would never ever keep weighing myself I dont see the point. If you pay money to go to SW then those weights are the only one Im interested in.

i dont actually go to sw meetings at the moment its not something im comfortable with and the scales is an issue i have from having bulimia i get my bf to hide them from me like you said its nothing but upsetting and thankyou will look for that group

I don't have scales at home, but can't help but jump on scales whenever I'm at my mums or nanna's (or anywhere with scales) I don't know why as I have no point of reference to what they are compared to the slimming world ones, but I just do it. I also have a habit of weighing before and after going to the toilet to see if there's a difference... weird I know

Back