I've been ill...

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Catt, 26 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Catt

Catt Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.51%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Oh I feel absolutely dreadful and am going to have to pay more and go back to Lipotrim.

Exante really does not agree with me I have been violently sick and had the most horrendous stomach and everything that goes with it...:sick0019:

I have to stop with Exante after a chat with my doctor or I could end up in hospital. I don't know why but my body will not utilise the vitamins it just literally goes striaght through and I have been starving myself.

I never felt this way on LT so I am going back. I'm gutted though as I was enjoying them :(

Good luck everyone xx

Last edited: 26 November 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. doublegalaxy

doublegalaxy Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.06%)
    Sorry to hear that. Hope you are better on LT. It might be more expensive but you can't put a price on your health..
    All the best.

4. Bernice

Bernice Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.32%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    Sorry Catt that you have been so unwell. I hope that when you change back to Lipotrim you will feel much better. xx

5. Catt

Catt Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.51%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thank you so much I was fine with LT before so hopefully will be again. I have been advised to wait until after Christmas now to give my system a rest.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.