ive been like a monster this last 2 weeks!!!!

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by F.A.R, 5 May 2009 Social URL.

1. F.A.R

F.A.R Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    good old exercise n cutting out junk
    God its been horrible.

Ive been quite quiet these last 2 weeks. Me and the OH have been fighting lots and i really thought it was over. I ate and ate and ate. Ive clearly put on loads of weight.

I will find out my fate tomorrow but even if i wasnt dieting i would have eaten loads so i cant feel to bad.

Me and the oh are ok again. Its a bit weird but i no longer need chocolate comfort.

I will start back on the diet tomorrow after i find out how much damage ive done lol.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wilyn 205

wilyn 205 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(25.13%)
    Diet:
    ww
    sorry to hear that ,its not gr8 when things are like that when Im down I just eat also pleased things are ok now for yourself and OH IF youve gain ed far dont worry Im sure youll get it off again we all
    have set backs chin up girl!

4. sarahG31

sarahG31 New Mum :)

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(12.45%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating whilst breast feeding
    Sorry to hear that and glad things are okay again. I'm sure if you have gained anything it'll drop off again soon!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.