Ive been naughty and Eaten

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JayneGreeny, 20 January 2008 Social URL.

1. JayneGreeny

JayneGreeny Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.76%)
    Diet:
    shake that weight
    Im feeling alittle guilty now as ive eaten but it was only vegatables and a piece of chicken this is the first time ive eaten anything for 2 weeks will it stop my weight loss? it didn;t have much calories in it had a max of 300. Has anyone else cheated and eaten something and then carried on the next day and did they find they didn;t lose much that next week?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    What's done is done ... you can't 'un-eat' what you've had. You won't havge done huge damage with chicken and veg ... carry on as normal with your water and packs. You may find you don't even go out of ketosis - I'm on 790 and eat stuff like that every day and haven't gone out of ketosis since I swapped plans.

Try not to feel guilty - that path leads nowhere good. You're human, you slipped, it's no biggie.

4. JayneGreeny

JayneGreeny Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.76%)
    Diet:
    shake that weight
    Feeling Guilty

Im feeling alittle guilty now as ive eaten but it was only vegatables and a piece of chicken this is the first time ive eaten anything for 2 weeks will it stop my weight loss? it didn;t have much calories in it had a max of 300. Has anyone else cheated and eaten something and then carried on the next day and did they find they didn;t lose much that next week?

5. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge

You need to stop feeling guilty straight away - it can end up leading to fall off the wagon completely feelings.

What you've eaten sound like the sort of food & amount you would consume on 790plan - so no big deal!

Many people SS all week and 790 at weekends????

xxxxxxxxx

6. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Please don't feel guilty, it will only make you feel worse and could lead you to eat more. It's happened, it shouldn't have too much of an effect on weight loss so put it behind you and focus on tomorrow.

Gx

7. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

hey - stop right there !!

it's done, over, endof !

just get straight back on track....you may have kicked yourself outta ketosis....but dwelling on it (and maybe eating something else !) will just make it worse.....make sure you have all your packs for today...drink lots of water and you'll be fine...just don't lose the plot completely !!

Debz xx

8. joannef

joannef Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    Don't worry. I had a piece of toast with that new champagne marmite on it today - just couldn't resist! Have drunk over 4 litres of water and that's my only cheat so hopefully it won't affect me much. Even though I feel bad for cheating, the marmite was so nice!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.