Ive been naughty and Eaten

JayneGreeny

Im feeling alittle guilty now as ive eaten but it was only vegatables and a piece of chicken this is the first time ive eaten anything for 2 weeks will it stop my weight loss? it didn;t have much calories in it had a max of 300. Has anyone else cheated and eaten something and then carried on the next day and did they find they didn;t lose much that next week?

What's done is done ... you can't 'un-eat' what you've had. You won't havge done huge damage with chicken and veg ... carry on as normal with your water and packs. You may find you don't even go out of ketosis - I'm on 790 and eat stuff like that every day and haven't gone out of ketosis since I swapped plans.

Try not to feel guilty - that path leads nowhere good. You're human, you slipped, it's no biggie.

Feeling Guilty

Im feeling alittle guilty now as ive eaten but it was only vegatables and a piece of chicken this is the first time ive eaten anything for 2 weeks will it stop my weight loss? it didn;t have much calories in it had a max of 300. Has anyone else cheated and eaten something and then carried on the next day and did they find they didn;t lose much that next week?

You need to stop feeling guilty straight away - it can end up leading to fall off the wagon completely feelings.

What you've eaten sound like the sort of food & amount you would consume on 790plan - so no big deal!

Many people SS all week and 790 at weekends????

xxxxxxxxx

Please don't feel guilty, it will only make you feel worse and could lead you to eat more. It's happened, it shouldn't have too much of an effect on weight loss so put it behind you and focus on tomorrow.

Gx

hey - stop right there !!

it's done, over, endof !

just get straight back on track....you may have kicked yourself outta ketosis....but dwelling on it (and maybe eating something else !) will just make it worse.....make sure you have all your packs for today...drink lots of water and you'll be fine...just don't lose the plot completely !!

Debz xx

Don't worry. I had a piece of toast with that new champagne marmite on it today - just couldn't resist! Have drunk over 4 litres of water and that's my only cheat so hopefully it won't affect me much. Even though I feel bad for cheating, the marmite was so nice!

Back