Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I've blown it! Can I join you...

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Nic-Noc, 28 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Nic-Noc

Nic-Noc Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    Evening all

After just 17 days on exante, the urge to eat became just too much for me and I've eaten.

I just cant do it, all credit to those guys on the boards who have stuck to it for weeks or months, they're amazing! I did think about drawing a line under it and getting straight back into it, but I really dont think I can do it, and I'd end up feeling like a failure (even more than I do now), so thats my VLCD days well and truly over :wave_cry:

I did a lot of thinking while i was in bath earlier and I think that slowly and surely is the way to go for me, so I'm going to start WW from tomorrow.

I'm going to put a positive spin on this though, as I've lost 13lbs and although I'm prepared to put a couple back on now I'm starting to eat - I'm not going to go back to 15st 6lb. Thats one number I never want to see again

It also cheered me up to read Elvira's thread, she's done great since changing over and I hope to follow in her footsteps.

Anyways, sorry for the ramble. Just feeling good to know I've got a plan 'b'

Nic x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs Moyer

Mrs Moyer Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Welcome! Good choice to join us, I done VLCD before WW and now a days I can not think of anything worse! I cannot believe I put myself through all that torture of of VLCD. WW will feel like a blessing to you. Enjoy and good luck. x

4. Nic-Noc

Nic-Noc Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    Thanks Mrs M

Well done on your losses - how do you find the pro points?

I've just joined WW online, and I'm sitting here reading up on it all, sounds good, I must say the thought of eating again makes me smile, I'm getting all excited planning my meals for the week (god, I need a life! lol)

5. Mrs Moyer

Mrs Moyer Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Iv lost a stone a half on WW in total. 2MOR is only my second weigh in following Pro Points - I lost 1 and a half the first week and was happy with that cos I like to eat out a lot and I done that and still lost so def happy with that. Everyone else seems to be really liking it too.
    I am terrible for thinking I have blown it so may as well just eat what I want for the rest of the week but because you have the extra 49 weekly points I feel I can just point what I had and move on without feeling you need to make up for it by starving yourself the next day.
    Are you thinking about joining a class or online or going it alone? x

Sorry just realised you said you have joined online - oops. x

6. size102b

size102b Banned

Hi Nic I spent 4 years on off all vlcd Cambridge,lighterlife,exante, celebrity slim,W8 and I ended up losing 14+ stones on and off in chunks but I ended up 3 stone heavier so I stopped and doubt I'd be able to find vlcd umphhh again.
    Well done in realising it's not for you an that a new plan will work.

Good luck x

7. Nic-Noc

Nic-Noc Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    yes I've joined online - I work about 30 miles away from home, and it can be hit and miss with the traffic so I thought I'd go online, rather than find a class and end up missing it cos I've been stuck in jams!

I like the idea of the extra points - especially over the festive season, I can indulge a little bit and not worry.

Hi Size102b - yes I can see me ending up in that cycle too, I feel happy with the choice I've made. Even though I only did exante for a couple of weeks, I found myself getting obsesssed with the scales, I'd weigh myself everytime I went into the bathroom, and if they hadnt moved I'd get annoyed about it. Your losses are great too, well done!

I'm going to try and go for a walk for half and hour every lunchtime, and take the stairs rather than using the lift at work, so hopefully that will help to rev up metabolism a bit. x x

8. hbb

hbb Thoroughly Determined

Diet:
    Weight Watchers Discover Plan
    Good luck Nic-Noc! Hope you find everything OK. I must admit, I've not changed over to PP yet, so good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.