I've gone through the barrier where I no longer crave junk food!!

Josiecat

Silver Member
I just need to share this, I am just approaching 3 weeks on plan. The last three days and I have noticed that I am no longer craving pasties, desserts, stodgy food, cakes etc... in fact my hunger levels have reduced dramatically.

So for anyone who is struggling with the cravings, give it 2-3 weeks and it will get easier to stick to plan.

Even today and yesterday when considering what I wanted for tea, instead of my usual desire for something substantial and stodgy, I actually craved salad and chicken yesterday and salmon and salad today.

That's amazing! I was thinking today that I haven't really been craving anything, but I started craving cake as soon as I thought that! I didn't eat cake though and that's progress!

Funny you say that because last time I did sw and a few months in, I decided to have a treat and had one of those lind red chocolate bars and it really upset my stomach.

I feel so much better, my heartburn has gone and I feel less tired too. I definitely think there are more benefits to sw that just getting slim :)

There definately is, i'm on my 4th pregnancy and this is my first pregnancy without heartburn or indigestion and all because i have been following sw and not using being pregnant to eat junk food. Also the weightloss means i have no pain in my hips or joints yippee i love sw lol x

Back