I've got 4 months to do this.......

Fattofit

New here and just starting on Total Solution

Day 1 today and I've got a busy day planned of housey stuff as hubbie is away for 2 weeks and a total blitz is necessary!
Let's go and make a black coffee..........

FTF
Xx

Hello and welcome! Good luck getting through day 1 - it does get easier from there!

Thank you all for messages!

Doing ok. Had lotsa coffee (last one for the day now) , 2l water and 2 shakes so far.

House is blitzed and my back is killing me from too much bending etc.

One pack and at least 1l water to go........

Hi FTF , good luck on your journey , the first few days are the hardest and your doing the best thing by keeping yourself busy busy busy as it will keep your mind off things , once you are through your first week the rest will be easy sailing as you know you can do it. Keep us all informed of how things are going and like Natalie says we are all here for support for both the good and bad times :)

Ok, slept well.
Back still killing me, but taken some ibuprofen so that will ease. Coffee made, first pint of water drunk.

I'm off to an old office get together today via the shops! Think I may have to have a 'clean' meal. It won't be easy sticking to water in the pub, but they're unlikely to do anything else I can drink. Think I'll take a bar with me too, just in case!

Wish me luck!

Hi I haven't been on here for 6 years! now back and trying to lose all this spare weight.

Thank you all, and welcome edms.

Yesterday not too successful, but coulda been a LOT worse!

'spoons had Pepsi max, I know it's not perfect, so I had that and coffee. Was really fun watching the others all get totally bladdered, though the conversations got a little weird! Haha!

Forgot the diet bar, duh, so had a wrap.

Got in and was ravenous. Went into kitchen to make up my vanilla shake that was sitting on the side waiting, and ended up with a bowl of ice cream. Agh. Why do we do that? I don't even like ice cream particularly.

So, back on it today. Allotment again today, just sorted all the houseplants. Lawn needs mowing but too wet, so that can wait to later in week.

Have a good Sunday all!

Good luck with the restart, don't beat yourself up, we all slip, getting back on the wagon is the important part x

Well, day 4/restart. Whatever!

I've not been 100% but I know I've still consumed tons less than normal and feel much less bloated.
I've done a vlcd before (lighter life) and lost about 4st, but that's gone back on over the 10/15 years since, so I know once I get to day 4 or 5 of 100%ing I'll be ok. Just got to do it.......

Our flight leaves Heathrow at 1pm on 31 October, so I've got time to shed about 4st by then, more if I'm determined. It's my 'big' retirement holiday and can't wait.

sorry, didn't mean to cause offence calling it a restart x

No offence taken!

I've worked out one reason I keep slipping up! Coffee! And not taking milk in it, so I've got myself a pint of skimmed milk just for a splash and will see how I go!

Pilates was exhausting last night, I was in bed by 10.00!

At least the sun is out.....

Nope!

Obviously not the week for me.

I'm back eating, but only salads etc -no baddies.
On the good side, my water flavourings and shaker arrived today!

Back on it at the weekend when I've nothing on.

Grrrr.

Know how you feel
I talk myself into staying positive and loosing the weight
For my height the heaviest I should be is 11.7 so it's only 2.7stone to lose
I think yeah it's a doddle I'll do it no problem gets yo day 4 or 5 and cave in as I get so down and miserable
Must be an easier way to shift weight
I'd love to go to sleep for a month and wake up slim
Good luck
Anita

Back