I've got a horrible cold and I feel lousy.....

well im feeling pretty much the same but there is no way i am undoing all my hard work, im coming to the end of week 8, so really dont want to undo it all. All i can say is, just drink that water and coffee and rest and you will soon start feeling better.

Last edited:
Try and think of something else to comfort you now you're not feeling well, we need to stop using food!
Can you take a nice hot bubble bath? Snuggle up on the sofa with your duvet and watch a film. Go to bed for a nap! Or clothes shop for when you've lost your weight (this is what I do! just look at stuff mind you not buy)

Dont do it! i know how you feel on end of week two and it is a struggle but then again i have lost 1st1lb so just stick with it it is worth it, i got a cold too and think it was brought on by being constantly cold but hey ho cant wait to be slim lol .

Better now wales v france has started. Sofa, blanket, cat and rugby with a side of paracetmol.

I suppose I might live, despite carb craving.

al-joma said:
I suppose I might live, despite carb craving.

Phew! ;-)

its not helped by feeling so, so cold today:(. I feel like I'll never be warm again.:(

At least Wales are doing us proud:)

Just a quick update - the 'cold' was a horrible bout of bronchitis and its taken me 2 weeks to come out the other side of it. Yeah, I did eat, but still managed to lose 7lbs in that time. Back on the wagon now tho.

Back