• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I've Got Into My Size 20's !!!!!!

Minz

Maintainer
Well done - it's great fitting into a smaller size and the great thing is what's a bit tight this week, will be looser next.........so all good.

Uniqua

Loves being slim!
Well done, thats fantastic! Just think a couple more weeks and they will feel like a tent on you too, and you'll be telling us about how your 18's are a perfect fit, then the sky's the limit!!!

Minz

Maintainer
Well done, thats fantastic! Just think a couple more weeks and they will feel like a tent on you too, and you'll be telling us about how your 18's are a perfect fit, then the sky's the limit!!!
Very true - so Snowbaby, get the next size down out and at the ready.....I found that I only get about a month or so out of any size before they look a bit sad/saggy. Great!

Well done, next week they wont' hurt at all, then they'll be loose on the thighs, then they'll be loose round the bum, then they'll be ready for the bin!
Keep going.

Caress

Silver Member
yay that's fantastic, I got back into my 20's about a month ago, it's such a wonderful feeling. Well done you