I've Got Into My Size 20's !!!!!!

Snowbaby

Wants to shed pounds more
I cant BELEEVE it!!! They do up - I 'muffin' a bit but I am not cut in two. Oh and I am the lightest I have been in 5 L O N G years. Yee haw - thought I would share that with you all. Couldnt have done it without y'all :)

Well done - it's great fitting into a smaller size and the great thing is what's a bit tight this week, will be looser next.........so all good.

Well done, thats fantastic! Just think a couple more weeks and they will feel like a tent on you too, and you'll be telling us about how your 18's are a perfect fit, then the sky's the limit!!!

Well done, thats fantastic! Just think a couple more weeks and they will feel like a tent on you too, and you'll be telling us about how your 18's are a perfect fit, then the sky's the limit!!!

Very true - so Snowbaby, get the next size down out and at the ready.....I found that I only get about a month or so out of any size before they look a bit sad/saggy. Great!

well done hunni.xx

Well done, next week they wont' hurt at all, then they'll be loose on the thighs, then they'll be loose round the bum, then they'll be ready for the bin!
Keep going.

Back