ive got my shakes

Sammybums

Ive been and got my shakes today. Am excited and nervous about tomorrow now.:hide:
. Please send loads of encouragement and success message to get through my 1st day.thank you.:thankyouthankyou:

Hi,well done on the first step! There are loads of great threads on here to keep you motivated.I will tell you if I can do it (I have losses nearly 4 stone in 3 months)All I eat before this diet was rubbish,nothing healthy at all.The most important thing to do is to decided right from the start that you will succeed,and then go for it!!:fingerscrossed:I am sure you will be fine. X

Thank you nina. Blimey youve done so well. I hope I also have the same success x

Well done Sammy!

Fingers crossed for you, drink lots of water!!!!

Best wishes

Kay x x x

Good morning day 1. Just about to have my 1st black coffee! Got a busy day but will be checking in throughout the day. Xx

Hope you having a great day.:)

:)Hi ya

Yeah not been too bad had a choc shake for breakfast. After that decided I needed to add more water as didnt like the thick texture. For lunch I had vanilla shake with a spoonfull of coffee was ok. And for dinner I had the strawberry shake. Not perfect but definatley my favourite of the 3. Hows your day been x

Hi, your taste do change as time goes on.To start with I really enjoyed black coffee,but after a few weeks,could not drink it.You will probably actually start to enjoy the taste of the shakes.I had a great day ta,went clothes shopping as at my goal weight now after 3 months and 4 stone down,start weight 15 stone 4 and now reached 11 stone 7.also started refeed. This diet is so good to do.I wish you every success.:)

Back