ProPoints I've Got The Power

doots

So having restarted this diet many times in 2011 and 2012, I finally decided enough was enough, took some full length pics of my very ample nakedness and restarted with a vengeance on 03/01/2013. And it seems to be working as I honestly don't know who this determined and positive person is! I have so far lost 1 stone, and just want to grab this with both hands and go with the flow, I have no doubt I will lose the weight and I'm excited to see where I'm going to end up :)

I have however been very poorly with flu for the last 2 weeks, and I know you shouldn't be worrying about your weight whilst at deaths door (A little dramatic, but anyone who's had actual flu will understand :() But I did panic, as I couldn't eat anything and I didn't want to starve myself and cause all sorts of problems, so I have been having crusha milkshakes, my temp was so high it was the only thing that seemed to help keep me cool, and scrambled egg, the only thing I could stomach. I think it worked as I only lost 4lb over the 2 weeks, so pretty chuffed.

Now I'm on the mend, but still very weak, it took me 3 times longer to do the school run this morning and walking up the hill I wheezed like a 60 a day smoker! Still don't have much appetite so going to have a banana and maybe some scrambled egg for luch, then for dinner I having my favourite homemade concoction of wholewheat pasta, brocolli, diced ham and light mayo..... yummy Xx

Here to subscribe :) your dinner sounds awesome! Wish I could make myself like wholewheat pasta though - just can't stomach it xx

Here to subscribe :) your dinner sounds awesome! Wish I could make myself like wholewheat pasta though - just can't stomach it xx

Dinner is lush :p I put the brocolli (frozen) in just before the pasta and then add the pasta and cook until ready. You want the brocolli to go mushy so when you add the mayo, literally just 1tbspn as the pastas hot it kinda melts so you don't need much, it turns the brocolli into like a sauce, then just add the chopped ham, it is sooooooo yummy! But get what you're saying about the wholewheat pasta, I can only eat the Tesco one as it's abit lighter in colour, the Napolina one is really dark brown and I just can't do it, but the Tesco one is kinda like eating Hovis best of both, if you get what I mean :) Xx

Dinner is lush :p I put the brocolli (frozen) in just before the pasta and then add the pasta and cook until ready. You want the brocolli to go mushy so when you add the mayo, literally just 1tbspn as the pastas hot it kinda melts so you don't need much, it turns the brocolli into like a sauce, then just add the chopped ham, it is sooooooo yummy! But get what you're saying about the wholewheat pasta, I can only eat the Tesco one as it's abit lighter in colour, the Napolina one is really dark brown and I just can't do it, but the Tesco one is kinda like eating Hovis best of both, if you get what I mean :) Xx

I am totally copying that tonight for my dinner - except think I'll try using Philadelphia Light with Garlic & Herbs as the sauce :D looking forward to dinner now xx

I am totally copying that tonight for my dinner - except think I'll try using Philadelphia Light with Garlic & Herbs as the sauce :D looking forward to dinner now xx

That sounds well lush, hope you enjoy!

So today still not feeling great as have really bad earache and blocked sinuses, so not much appetite and tbh can't really taste anything that I am actually eating. Couldn't have my pasta last night as no mayo :cry:so had a ww bagel with chicken and salad, definitely didn't eat my points but as long as I'm getting something in me has to be better than nothing.

Had a banana and some grapes for brekkie, need to have some lunch but not really sure what to have, but def having the pasta for dinner. Feeling abit flat today, but remaining positive! Xx

Hope you start to feel better soon! Miserable when you can't even taste what you're eating x

Hope you start to feel better soon! Miserable when you can't even taste what you're eating x

Thanks Chick, it's all abit crappy really, I hope you're doing ok? Xx

So didn't have the best day yesterday, think I went over by about 6pts, but can take that from my weeklies so not too bad. Just felt soooooo hungry and nothing that I ate seemed to do the trick :confused: Where as today I went to eat my morning banana (alway have one in the morning, love them!) and I can't stomach it, only ate half and they're only the little kids ones from Tesco :( So sick of being poorly,I never get ill and it's really messed me up. Don't like it!

Anyway going to stay positive, got to get back to the cake decorating today, I have a moped to make for a Mod enthusiasts cake and some vintage roses and bows for some cupcakes. Haven't worked for over 2 weeks now so quite looking forward to it. Hope everyone has a fab day! Xx

Argh your flu sounds rotten!! Hope you feel better soon!
Here to subscribe. Well done on your loss so far :0) x

Argh your flu sounds rotten!! Hope you feel better soon!
Here to subscribe. Well done on your loss so far :0) x

Hi hunni, definitely not been my most fabulous couple of weeks, but slowly on the road to recovery, thank you :) And welcome to my little diary, I shall have a look for yours. Have a good day Xx

Woken up with awful headache :( but on the positive side have lost a 1lb yayyy! Really pleased with that as obviously my eating has been a bit sporadic over the last few weeks, and bless him but hubby has been doing the shopping so not really had many foods in the cupboard that I can actually eat:-/ But shopping night tonight so going to really stock up, although going to have a mooch around some diaries as I really struggle with what to have for lunch.

Hope everyone has a good day :) Xx

Well done with the loss! I normally comfort eat if im poorly so I probably would have gained!
Lunches are a pain. Mine are normally repetitive. Soup and a sandwich or soup and crackerbreads with Philadelphia. I sometimes have tuna and egg salad which is quite filling as a whole tin of tuna in spring water is only 3 points and 2 small eggs is 3 points. Bet you're looking forward to going food shopping lol xx

Well done with the loss! I normally comfort eat if im poorly so I probably would have gained!
Lunches are a pain. Mine are normally repetitive. Soup and a sandwich or soup and crackerbreads with Philadelphia. I sometimes have tuna and egg salad which is quite filling as a whole tin of tuna in spring water is only 3 points and 2 small eggs is 3 points. Bet you're looking forward to going food shopping lol xx

Oh my days I can't wait, bless him he's really tried but he did buy alot of pre-made foods, no salads and lots of joints for roasting as that's his favourite! Liking the idea of tuna and egg salad, 2 of my favourites right there :) Do you make your own soups, haven't done any for ages but do love some carrot and coriander so if I can motivate myself this weekend I'll try and get a big pot going and then divide and freeze. Have a good day hunni Xx

Here to follow - have the flu at minute - and cant eat - but ur pasta dinner sounded
Lovely ... I will def make it when I'm better !

Yeah I do the old ww recipes my fav is butternut squash and red pepper and my OH loves the spicy red lentil and tomato one. If you haven't got the recipes let me know x

Back