I've had 2 bars today..

xSinead

Silver Member
I don't think it'll make the world of difference as i don't get weighed til friday so plenty of time to wee it out of me hahaa,
just wondered who else has had 2 bars as a cheeky treat? I've been out all day today so was just easy tbh :)

I have a broken rib so i have very strong pain pills which i need to take with food i dont take them everyday but the days i do i have been having 2 bars the crunchie bars have the same carbs in as my tetras so cant see it being to much of a problem.. wouldnt worry about it hun x

Certainly not worried :D like i said i've got til Friday and i won't be having 2 bars again hehe.
I'm addicted to green tea atm, which in itself helps to lose weight lol :)

I tried green tea and its not for me YUK i dont like drinking anything thats hot but thought id try green tea cos its so good for you but nope cant get past the first sip =D

I love it, having 3/4 cups a day at the moment and i can feel within myself the pounds are dropping off even quicker. Its such a relazxing drink as well, sleeping better too.

xSinead said:
I love it, having 3/4 cups a day at the moment and i can feel within myself the pounds are dropping off even quicker. Its such a relazxing drink as well, sleeping better too.

Sinead are you drinking normal or decaf green tea??

Hey hey I have been having 2 bars a day every day for the past 3 weeks and I've still been consistently losing 7lbs each week :) its fine tbh my CDC said well I don't condone it lol but if it's what I want etc x you'll be fine :D

I'm drinking original green tea that my cdc looked at and said was fine, i've lost 5lb in 3 days! Think its deffo helping :D

xSinead said:
I'm drinking original green tea that my cdc looked at and said was fine, i've lost 5lb in 3 days! Think its deffo helping :D

What make is this green tea xxx fancy having a go xx

MissieCB said:
What make is this green tea xxx fancy having a go xx

Oooh me too.... :)

xSinead said:

OMG that's amazing :) guess we've both been having amazing losses what was your start and goal?

Twinings original green tea :) Love it, and you can have as many as you like. I have 3/4 a day.

My start weight is in my signiture, 20 stone 8lb, i've lost 4 stone in 15 weeks.

xSinead said:
Twinings original green tea :) Love it, and you can have as many as you like. I have 3/4 a day.

My start weight is in my signiture, 20 stone 8lb, i've lost 4 stone in 15 weeks.

Off to Tesco right away..thanks :) x

No problem.

I had some chicken breast! All within SS+ it was divine!!!! I just had to, if I didnt have that I was going to eat cheesy bread!!!

Week 1, -7lb | Week 2, - 2lb (different scales, new CDC) | Week 3, ?

Back