I've had 3 crisps + 1tsb of mayo + ham, is that enough to take me out of keto?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Bigmama2littlemama, 7 February 2007 Social URL.

1. Bigmama2littlemama

Bigmama2littlemama Full Member

Oh dear, Iv done it now :(:break_diet:

2 weeks in and Iv fallen, I had the mayo sandwiched between some ham :(:mad::( and then this afternoon my eldest son had a packet of crisps and before I knew it I had eaten 3 :(:mad::(,

I thought Id be stronger than this, I so angry with myself :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

If I few blown keto, how long will it take to show on the ketostix?

If I hav'nt come out of keto whats the worse that could happen?

Thanks

Bm2lm xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    i think it depends on how sensitive u r to being kicked out of ketosis. hopefully u will still be in it :)

i think the worst that could happen is that u wont lose weight this week. maybe others know different but thats my thinking.

drink more water today and u r more likely to stay in ketosis.

4. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

It could affect your weight a little, ensure you have all your packs today don't miss one out and get back on track tomorrow.

Drink more water.

Linda:)

5. Bigmama2littlemama

Bigmama2littlemama Full Member

If I did miss a pack out tonight would that balance it out a bit calorie/carb and fat wise, not that Id make a habit of missing packs.

Thanks

Bm2lm xx

6. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

You must not miss out a pack as it is a third of your nutrition. You need to forget about calories as such what you have eaten in no way replaces the nutrition in the pack.

If you do not have the pack you will fall under the safety levels and will probably eat again tomorrow.

Linda

7. Nick

Nick Need help

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet/ Slimming World
    Linda is totally right dont miss any out, your health is the most important thing.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.