I've had enough.... Emma's diary to a slimmer summer!

emmam028

OK so wanted to use this as a place to try and keep my focus. So far since September I have lost two stone and since I've been completely off the wagon this week I thought I would write down how its made me feel. I'm quite a bad binge eater when I want to be and I have been so bad with all this chocolate about, which usually leads to crisps and then anything I can lay my hands on. I have felt so out of control its unreal and now I feel so bloated, sluggish and down right disgusted with myself. On a positive I've just made myself the kung pro chicken from the new book instead of ringing for a take away. I have been quite stressed recently with half a dozen things going on in my personal life I can understand why I've gone off the rails but now is the time to pull it back and get back to basics. I had a very good chat with my other half on Friday about how my journey was going and I feel like I can get where I want to be I just need a bit more control on the days when I'm on my own. This is my trigger to binge, don't think its boredom I think its more to do with comfort.

So I've had a really bad week which is definitely going to show a gain on Wednesday when I weigh so for a little inspiration I decided to have a sift through my wardrobe of clothes that don't fit and found my jeans I wore before I fell pregnant with my little fella. Wondered to myself if I could fit into them now I'm the same as I was then. The smile on my face when I slipped them on says it all. Proudly paraded them in front of the other half. Who cares if I have a little gain I've fitted into a pair jeans I couldn't fit into before Xmas!

The smile on my face when I slipped them on says it all. Proudly paraded them in front of the other half. Who cares if I have a little gain I've fitted into a pair jeans I couldn't fit into before Xmas!

Well done Emma!!! What a lovely surprise to fit back into your jeans:happy096:

Well done on fitting in the jeans :)

Thanks guys I'm made up! I really have beaten myself up over the weekend over the choices I've made so its given me a spring in my step and a renewed energy to get a couple more stone off before the summer so I can wear all the other nice clothes I'd forgotten about

So weigh in went as expected and I had 1.5lb on. I knew I was going to gain but to honest that was actually pretty good, thought it was going to be as lot worse! So the plan so far is to go through my back issue of magazines and plan all our meals this week. Working tomorrow so cottage pie topped with celeraic and swede is on the menu and Friday the other half is off so he is going to attempt the meat ball pasta bake out if the new magazine for tea. Just the rest of the week to plan and I fancy mixing it up a bit.

Other half is out and I'm eating all round me! Think I've polished off about 20syns, mindue I've had none so far today so its not too bad. Get me to bed before I binge some more!!

So far this week I've felt in control of what I'm eating, had maybe a few extra syns but not every day and its looking like I've got rid of at least a lb. Vegetable cottage pie on the menu for tea tomorrow before weigh in. Looking forward to weigh in this week, no little fella with me so I can enjoy IT in peace without having to concentrate on keeping him quiet.

Getting my hair done today, can't wait. Fancying a little bit of a chance so going for some highlights to hide the small amount of grey hair starting to poke out! Feel like a change might make me like a new woman, give me a push towards the new me

OK so have been extra good this week, filled in a food diary and everything and after weighing myself this morning I've put on a pound!?! Wtf! Getting really fed up, I have about another three stone easy to get rid of and I just can't shift any of it. Just want to dive head first into a big box of chocolate and ice cream

Feeling really ****, weighed in and have half a pound on. Gutted. Don't know where I went wrong as I was filling in a food diary for goodness sake. Not going to fall off the wag on, I'm not. Just treated myself ,for lunch, a big plate of salad, jacket spud, burger and sausages (all saw friendly of course) followed by a ww yogurt so hoping that fills me enough not to go picking.

OK so after another week where I have been so good it looks like I've lost next to nothing. Getting so naffed off, what is happening!?! I really feel like having a week off and eating everything that I've been dreaming about since September when I started! Aaaaaaahhhhhh!!!

Just a pound off this week, to be honest really wanted more after giving up drinking on a hen night and super food choice on the meal out. I think I deserved it, not giving up though.

Back