Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Ive had enough!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Little Miss Determined, 28 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Little Miss Determined

Little Miss Determined Skinny here I come!!

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Thats it!!! I'm gonna do it starting monday be in control be sensible Im sick of feeling fat absolutely sick of it.. im sick of asking my fiance am i putting weight on when i am if i continue like this. I love eating i love food but i need to learn to love my body more than that.. more than the 20 seconds it takes to eat a slice of cake.. my body is for life and i dont want to look back at photos with regret or avoid taking photos of me because im fat i want that photo album where i feel stunning!! I have to do this i have to be healthy because my future children need me to be healthy this diet is the only way i dont need to worry about how much i eat will this work for me who is with me???

Sorry just needed that rant to get it off my chest!!!!! :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Annya

Annya Slimming tortoise :o)

Start Weight:
    13st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.6lb(5.05%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Rant away - a good rant never did anyone any harm!

You can even still have cake........ the SW 1/2 syn roulade is to die for :D

4. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi hun welcome to minimins, u sound like u r in the right frame of mind to succeed, good luck losing the lbs xx

5. vixp

vixp Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.5lb(8.19%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Im with u ive beel playing about eating rubbish for last few weeks and if im honest im not even enjoying the bad food i eat i have 10 months till i get married and want that photo album to be the "look at me" album lol i want to lose 3stone by the wedding xx

6. who_la_hoop

who_la_hoop Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1.5lb(36.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You can do it! :D Why don't you start tonight, rather than waiting til Monday? I know that when I've said "I'll start the diet on Monday" in the past, I've just set myself up for a big binge-fest until Monday - and by Monday I've felt crap and not in the mood to start my diet! :rolleyes: Perhaps you're not like me, but just a thought! :)

7. Little Miss Determined

Little Miss Determined Skinny here I come!!

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    nope no binging this weekend just shopping day is monday so i can get new things to enjoy the house isnt very sw friendly at the moment... and yes i want pudding with cream x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.