Ive had enough!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Little Miss Determined, 28 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Little Miss Determined

Little Miss Determined Skinny here I come!!

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Thats it!!! I'm gonna do it starting monday be in control be sensible Im sick of feeling fat absolutely sick of it.. im sick of asking my fiance am i putting weight on when i am if i continue like this. I love eating i love food but i need to learn to love my body more than that.. more than the 20 seconds it takes to eat a slice of cake.. my body is for life and i dont want to look back at photos with regret or avoid taking photos of me because im fat i want that photo album where i feel stunning!! I have to do this i have to be healthy because my future children need me to be healthy this diet is the only way i dont need to worry about how much i eat will this work for me who is with me???

Sorry just needed that rant to get it off my chest!!!!! :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Annya

Annya Slimming tortoise :o)

Start Weight:
    13st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.6lb(5.05%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Rant away - a good rant never did anyone any harm!

You can even still have cake........ the SW 1/2 syn roulade is to die for :D

4. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi hun welcome to minimins, u sound like u r in the right frame of mind to succeed, good luck losing the lbs xx

5. vixp

vixp Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.5lb(8.19%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Im with u ive beel playing about eating rubbish for last few weeks and if im honest im not even enjoying the bad food i eat i have 10 months till i get married and want that photo album to be the "look at me" album lol i want to lose 3stone by the wedding xx

6. who_la_hoop

who_la_hoop Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1.5lb(36.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You can do it! :D Why don't you start tonight, rather than waiting til Monday? I know that when I've said "I'll start the diet on Monday" in the past, I've just set myself up for a big binge-fest until Monday - and by Monday I've felt crap and not in the mood to start my diet! :rolleyes: Perhaps you're not like me, but just a thought! :)

7. Little Miss Determined

Little Miss Determined Skinny here I come!!

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    nope no binging this weekend just shopping day is monday so i can get new things to enjoy the house isnt very sw friendly at the moment... and yes i want pudding with cream x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.