• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ive had enough!!!

Thats it!!! I'm gonna do it starting monday be in control be sensible Im sick of feeling fat absolutely sick of it.. im sick of asking my fiance am i putting weight on when i am if i continue like this. I love eating i love food but i need to learn to love my body more than that.. more than the 20 seconds it takes to eat a slice of cake.. my body is for life and i dont want to look back at photos with regret or avoid taking photos of me because im fat i want that photo album where i feel stunning!! I have to do this i have to be healthy because my future children need me to be healthy this diet is the only way i dont need to worry about how much i eat will this work for me who is with me???

Sorry just needed that rant to get it off my chest!!!!! :eek:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Annya

Slimming tortoise :o)
Rant away - a good rant never did anyone any harm!

You can even still have cake........ the SW 1/2 syn roulade is to die for :D

hi hun welcome to minimins, u sound like u r in the right frame of mind to succeed, good luck losing the lbs xx

vixp

Gold Member
Im with u ive beel playing about eating rubbish for last few weeks and if im honest im not even enjoying the bad food i eat i have 10 months till i get married and want that photo album to be the "look at me" album lol i want to lose 3stone by the wedding xx

Thats it!!! I'm gonna do it starting monday be in control be sensible Im sick of feeling fat absolutely sick of it..
You can do it! :D Why don't you start tonight, rather than waiting til Monday? I know that when I've said "I'll start the diet on Monday" in the past, I've just set myself up for a big binge-fest until Monday - and by Monday I've felt crap and not in the mood to start my diet! :rolleyes: Perhaps you're not like me, but just a thought! :)

nope no binging this weekend just shopping day is monday so i can get new things to enjoy the house isnt very sw friendly at the moment... and yes i want pudding with cream x