• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

ive just binged :(

Wish

Silver Member
S: 100.7kg C: 64.9kg G: 70.8kg BMI: 23.1 Loss: 35.8kg(35.59%)
for the first time in weeks. Had a penguin, some raisins, a small baked potato with light spread and a mini twister :(
Thats not so bad, don't worry, draw a line under and move on back on plan. Worst thing to think is well i've had that now, I may as well go and have A B and C. We are all human and you know its sometimes not a bad thing to just have a bit of what we fancy, I am sure the damage won't be as bad as you think, do some body magic to try and offset, you will be fine:D

Niicolaa.x

S: 14st8lb C: 8st3lb G: 8st3lb BMI: 21 Loss: 6st5lb(43.63%)
sheepy19 said:
for the first time in weeks. Had a penguin, some raisins, a small baked potato with light spread and a mini twister :(
I wish my binges were as good as that!! lol Syn wise it isn't at all bad for a 'binge' and something you can easily get back on track over the week :)

Lol!!When you said you had a penguin I was a bit worried...:)
I am not quite used to British brand names, yet!!

Don't worry..as they say: Draw a line under it.

I didn't stick to plan 2 weeks ago and I thought I wasn't that bad but I put all the weight back on that I had lost...But that didn't keep me from trying again!!I am not going to groups so I locked my scales in the cupboard and won't weight myself again until the 22nd July!! I think it's not only about losing weight. It's about a healhty lifestyle and that should be an ongoing thing. The odd crave shouldn't let you fall off the wagon - just get up again and don't think about yesterday!! Life is too short :)

Edit: Just read the list of "naughty" foods that you had, again!! You call that a binge?? Get your acts together and forget about it..haha!

Little Picker

Wants smaller knickers!
S: 17st13lb C: 16st10lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 38.3 Loss: 1st3lb(6.77%)
Penquin = 5.5 syns

Mini Twister = 2.5 syns

28g raisins = 4 syns

2 tsp Light spread = 1 syn

That's 14 syns... where's the binging? :confused:

If you 'feel' you've binged, just draw a line under it and start again. But you haven't binged in reality, you've stuck to the plan with your syns!

(This comes from a person whose binges consist of AT THE VERY LEAST a 200g bar of Dairy Milk...)

Cut yourself some slack, you're doing fine :)

Good God thats nothing compared to what I have if I binge!!

A good binge for me is a massive bar of dairy milk, fruit bread toasted with lots of butter and probably a big bowl of frosties with a load of milk.......one after the other, I be like the bulimic that isn't gonna throw up lol

Just draw a line under it and don't carry it on into today or you'll regret it BIG TIME, we all have our off days!! :)

Missjlouise

Silver Member
S: 13st8.5lb C: 13st6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 34.4 Loss: 0st2.5lb(1.31%)
Lol!!When you said you had a penguin I was a bit worried...:)
I am not quite used to British brand names, yet!!
LOLOLOLOLOLOL:8855:

Missjlouise

Silver Member
S: 13st8.5lb C: 13st6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 34.4 Loss: 0st2.5lb(1.31%)
Wonder how many syns a whole penguin has (I mean a real one :) )..on a green day :D
Not sure about green but it would be free on an EE day ..... portion control lololololol

Not sure about green but it would be free on an EE day ..... portion control lololololol
With the fat trimmed off, though...oh oh...that would be a lot of fat!! Penguins have to keep very warm in the antarctic...

*Sorry for hijacking the thread*

Your binge was lightweight compared to mine - fell out with SW and fruit and veg over past four days and have eaten a lot. Not going to dwell though i do feel like i have undone all my effort but eating pineapple as i type - just get back on x

kettlechip

S: 12st2lb C: 9st4lb G: 8st6lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 2st12lb(23.53%)
The binge is not going to make you put on piles of pounds, chill :) plus, as you've said you've not binged for weeks? Before SW many of us would have that not even think about it and eat some more! Dont worry but well done for realising :) xx

kerryathome

Silver Member
S: 13st11lb C: 10st10lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 23.5 Loss: 3st1lb(22.28%)
if you feel like you've binged why not do a SAS log to help you understand why you felt like you're eating was out of control.

have to agree with posts above though, syn wise its not a binge but I suppose 'binge' is a state of mind rather than what you've had.

draw the line hun and welcome back on the wagon xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 0
Introductions 0
Slimming World 8
Cambridge Weight Plan 6
Cambridge Weight Plan 17