Ive just cooked my first pastabake

Maria22

Hello all,
I've just made my first ever tuna pasta bake!!! My little one told me she wanted pasta and tuna and it's the only thing I could think of! I think it looks good and she's eating it so fingers crossed it tastes alright seems though I can't have any and I love it!!! I can't cook food from scratch at all (my mum can make amazing things with just a few bits) I can bake I make the best ever chocolate brownies!!!!
This got me wondering If anyone has any good recipes that I can make for just my little girl (2.5 years) nothing too complicated at first but I feel I owe it her she loves eating at my mums so if anyone would like to share with me it would be greatly appreciated!!!
Xxxx

Attachments

• image-2033022772.jpg
    image-2033022772.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 44
My little girl's 4 and she loves her food too! What sort of recipes are you after?

Pasta looks lovely :) Cooking's not all that hard really, it's all down to experience. I definitely learned a lot from cooking for my little one! It's the best reason to learn to cook :)

xxx

Hello,
Well the little lady in question can be an amazing eater when she wants (same as all kids I suppose) the biggest problem I have (my mum never has this problem) is she won't eat much meat. I end up giving her corn beef or Tuna occasionally If Ive been having chicken if it's tiny pieces she'll nick some but most the time anything else she will chew and spit out over and over!
My mum does her all sorts mackerel, fish cakes, ham, chicken, burgers (this threw me took her to mc donalds as a treat she barely touched it, when mum an dad took her she ate the lot!!!) trying to find a bit of variety for her and as I'm not eating(ts) need a little help to come up with tasty ideas that she will eat that's health too!
Oh I tried her with salad she told me she doesn't like leaves!!! And she has developed a mild allergy to certain tomatoes can't have cherry tomatoes as her face goes bright red and sore and the only ketchup I can let her have is Heinz. Been trying to find a recipe for ketchup so not so much sugar etc argh kids!!! they never said it would be easy
Xxxx

Fish cakes (and fish fingers actually!) are easier than you think. Must be hard not eating and having to cook for her! Will have a think about some recipes and get back to you :)

Kids are a bleeding nightmare ;) x

Back