ive just cracked and eaten!!! BUT my lord why salad?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by very_determind_this_time, 7 May 2008 Social URL.

1. very_determind_this_time

very_determind_this_time Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.6%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi all

I have cracked and left work went to somerfield and bought
    ready salad bag, cucumber, baby tomatoes, ww ceaser dressing, packet of chicken grilled fillet and a brown granary roll.

I now feel satisified and wowsers I never in the life of me thought I would enjoy salad before!!!!!

years gone by I would have broke a diet by going to the chippy or gorging on chocolate!

does anyone else feel this diet makes you appreciate really tasty and healthy food?

i couldnt believe how juicy the tomatoes were! ha ha ha ha god how sad!

back ss now but i just feel a lot better

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Camille

Camille Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(14.98%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    I think anything would taste amazing if you haven't eaten in ages-well almost anything!! lol

4. LoveIt

LoveIt Me on the right! x

Diet:
    Weight Watchers... woop woop
    Yep def! I'm only on day 2 and i'm craving plain chicken as I know that's what I'm allowed once I get past SS'in! Well done for breaking so healthily!! :) I hope I can be as good when I break (coz I'm pretty sure I'll break eventually!!) Good luck getting back on SS! x

5. Heffa

Heffa Full Member

I craved plain chicken for the first 4 weeks - then had it every night for 5 nights of AAM week until I couldn't look at it. I haven't eaten chicken since. I have cottage cheese usually for AAM.
    x

6. LoveIt

LoveIt Me on the right! x

Diet:
    Weight Watchers... woop woop
    I'll have to remember to try different white meals then! I don't think I like cottage cheese... haven't tried it for years. Maybe my tastebuds have matured since then though! :)

7. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have to own up to having a salad at Pizza Express today. Really enjoyed it.

8. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'm actually a plain chicken lover at the best of times, and would really enjoy some lovely chicken, but I've a while to go yet :)

9. Roosters

Roosters Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.11%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    The nicest thing I've cheated with on this diet is a green bean!!!??

I think your body gets used to only having the 'good stuff' since I've been on CD I've totally gone off bread, pasta.. anything like that. I just don't think it's good for me, so my taste buds say noooo

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.