I've just fallen off the wagon BIG-TIME D=

foxa03

I've really let myself down. I've been on LT for 6 weeks and was 100% the whole time and lost 2st 9lb.

I've been re-feeding since Thursday as im going on a stag weekenhowever week. I intend to go back on TFR in a couple of weeks. However I weighed in a day early today and my scales showed a 5lb gain!!! =O

Since then I've found myself out of control. I've eaten a Mcflurry from Mcdonalds, jam on toast and some mini scotch eggs....

I don't know what to do - I've ruined everything D=

You have NOT ruined everything......but you will if you continue this way. Now as of tomorrow you need to get back on refeed day 4-7. If you have gained 5lb then in a couple of days it will be gone.
YOU CAN DO THIS. Have your stag do, enjoy it and then straight back on it OK??

You have done brilliantly so far, don't let this get you down. Chin up :D We are here for you.

Thanks Kay - I've calmed down a bit now. One binge can't have reversed all of the good. Straight back on the wagon from now. I can't wait to get back on TFR as I feel more in control.... =)

Thanks Kay - I've calmed down a bit now. One binge can't have reversed all of the good. Straight back on the wagon from now. I can't wait to get back on TFR as I feel more in control.... =)

How has today been :D hopefully better ;)

Back