I've just weighed in then eaten!!!!! Whyyyyyy

Help I've just weighed In lost 6lbs felt so happy only to go have some food!! how stupid had 2 pieces of fried chicken and chips!!! I feel so so bad I'm struggling to see how I'm going to cope with this week after week? Anyone else done anything like this before or is it just me??? :/

Hi! I did almost 6 weeks and then ate in the last couple of days which kicked me out of ketosis and I've put weight on. I'm starting again tomorrow with a new frame of mind. It is difficult and I'm finding it tough as quite a lot of my time before lipotrim was spent snacking so I'm gonna take each day one day at a time and keep my eye on my goal weight. Try not to beat yourself up, it's one mistake. How much weight do you have to lose to reach your target (if you don't mind me asking)

Last edited by a moderator:
When I first went on it, I had my first weigh in then treated myself to a curry, not to be repeated but I did lose the second week. So don't beat yourself up with guilt just get back on the shakes! What I am reading on this forum is that when people do succumb to food, they go for the carbs which is a no no, will take you straight out of ketosis. My advice is if you have to eat, have high protein such as chicken, meat, fish, cheese or eggs. This shouldn't effect your ketosis providing you haven't had your 3 shakes as well as the food. Hope this helps!

What's done is done but you must get straight back on. I ate after a good and bad weigh ins many a time but I have finally learnt to hate the guilt and defeat that follows. I started and stopped so many times but this will be the final diet I ever do, if not for my sake for the sake of my six lovely children.

Kayley we have all done it :) I am with Becks I am going back on TFR on Monday as I have been nibbling past few days so I need a kick up the bum again

Thanks guys, feeling down about it all today but I've had my 3 shakes and drank my water so back in track today, going to continue through the rest of the week the same so hopefully il still have some loss?? If this forum wasn't here I'd probably of give up already... So happy your all here for support xxxx

I've done this too Kay , we are only human and it is so hard, try not to beat yourself up about it I think you will still have a loss this week as long as you stick to it from now on. Good luck xx

It's very difficult as we all know and are experience. I am really focusing and reasoning with myself why I am making choices which should help me when I finally start eating. Instead of trying to find a way of cheating and flaw the system, I am programming myself to accept I have no options apart from the water, which is proving difficult, but seems to be working. I only hope with time it will get better.

Went for weigh in today and ive only lost 2lbs even though ive stuck to the diet strictly. I am on week 2. Has anyone experienced this? First week weight loss was 8lbs

Shella the less you weigh the less you lose each week.:)

Hi shella I be finished second week on Monday and don't think I'm in for a big loss either I also lost 8lb first wi but was hoping for more as I stick to it like clock work I keep reading stories on here and it motivates me to keep going you can do it we're all in the same boat :confused:

Back