Ive lost 10stone

Well technically ! I just keep losing and gaining the same stone over and over again. In fact it's probably more than ten as I've been at this dieting lark since my eight year old was born and I must rejoin five times a year. I've returned from holiday 4lb heavier and now at my heaviest of almost 17 stone. I can't do this anymore and I am writing this to pledge that from tomorrow morning I pledge the rest of the year to slimming world !!!! I have told my husband and I know he is fed up if me saying it but I've gone as far as to say scream and shout at me in asda , call all the take always and tell them not to accept orders anything to keep me on track. Anyone want to be a buddy, I need to lose at least six stone but happy to go at it a stone at a time x

Good luck! I've just started for the first time this week after having a baby in October. Is there a pattern to when you guve up? Is it usually after the same amount of time?

No I don't know what it is. It's almost like I get into a binge cycle so a bad brekkie means well I might as well ruin the rest of the day then it turns into a week and then I'm back to square one before I know it

I can relate to this. I've been the same. I'm rejoining sw next week having finally accepted that I need to go to a group. I'm glad your determined. I am also. I've also ordered an exercise bike which will be delivered on tues and I can't wait to crack on now lol

That's great Hun. I've also joined the gym with the hubby so hoping to spur each other on. I'm out for tea tonight which is why I'm not starting till tomorrow and I'm having my egg tonight. Luckily I'm not that fussed about chocolate so the boys eggs won't bother me over the next weeks. My downfall is crisp and I've learnt I can't have them in the house or I will eat the while six pack

You sound so determined, I'm sure you'll stick to your pledge.

I've worked out that I've lost about 15st over the years (and gained most of it back!) and I join and leave/switch classes, etc, all of the time too, so I can identify, lol! My downfall is chocolate and crisps! Like you I won't eat the boys' eggs, once they're allocated they can't be touched, but crisps are an open target!

I'm sure you won't need it, but good luck. :) xxxx

Back