• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ive lost again yeee haaa!!!!!!!!!

tishtash

Getting closer everyday
Dont ask me why but i was convinced that i was only going to lose about 2-3lbs this week but no i lost 5lbs!!!!!!!!!!! im so chuffed ive been dancing around all day!!! i cant believe it, i am absolutely made up!!!!!!!!!!

well done everyone else, we should all be so proud!!!

have a lovely weekend guys, im at T4 on the beach tomorrow, so pray for sun please xxxxxxxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Wow fab loss ...again!! you are steaming!!

totally brilliant well done thats a great loss xxxxxxx

tishtash

Getting closer everyday
thanks guys im grinning from ear to ear xxxxx

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
Brilliantly done honey, awesome stuff! :D

Shazpaz

Well done hun. FAB loss.xx

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
well done on your 5lb loss, enjoy tomorrow and i hope it's as sunny as you sound

Great loss Tasha.

I hope you enjoy tomorrow and the sun shines for you. Which beach will you be on?

x

tishtash

Getting closer everyday
Hey guys, sorry not been on for a few days but thank you so much for all your kind comments, and i had an absolutely amazing time on sunday. it was at weston super mare, was really hot and i spoke to lots of people off of the telly including, shipwrecker's, skins cast, hollyoaks cast, nicky from bb, shameless cast, the inbetweeners and some from eastenders. whoo what a fab day! i also stuck to my lt and water all day while the other girls had wraps and burgers and noodles etc!! Im very proud of myself;) hope you guys are all ok xx

oh yeah and as promised ive attached a pic of me in that dress i bought that was a whole size smaller and still had room!! i'm the one in the middle in the pink dress, leggings and wellies!!

Attachments

Chitty

Silver Member
Well Done wow... that is great.

trimlee

Love God; Love People
... whoo what a fab day! i also stuck to my lt and water all day while the other girls had wraps and burgers and noodles etc!! Im very proud of myself;)...
Feels great doesn't it? The few moments of feeling good while eating junk in no way compare with the many days of feeling (and looking!) good having stayed off junk -la!:)

harji

well done.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
week13 3lb's lost