I've lost my son!!

ditzeeblonde

Call me Linzi...
Since starting out on my journey I have lost 55.6lbs & this morning when I weighed Jacob he weighed 55.4lbs... I've lost a 6 3/4yr old!!

There is no way I could carry him around for very long & thats what I was doing!!

Puts it all into perspective doesn't it! :D

:clap: :D

Does indeed Linz, great news love.

omg. you have lost Jacob!!!! well done sweetie pie thats amazing!

Fantastic loss, my little boy was prem and is still quite small for his age so I probably have another 10lbs to lose before I have lost the same amount as he weighs. Like you said, I can't imagine lugging him around all day, and to think that we actually did carry that amount of weight on us. Cant wait to lose my son too!!

wow it really does put it all into perspective. A real boost!

omg. you have lost Jacob!!!! well done sweetie pie thats amazing!

Thanks Vicky. xx

Fantastic loss, my little boy was prem and is still quite small for his age so I probably have another 10lbs to lose before I have lost the same amount as he weighs. Like you said, I can't imagine lugging him around all day, and to think that we actually did carry that amount of weight on us. Cant wait to lose my son too!!

Bring on the loss of yr boy too!! :D

wow it really does put it all into perspective. A real boost!

For sure... thank you. x

how old is your son now hun?

my daughter was an extreme ex prem, shes 5 now and weighs 34lb, im closing in on losing her 3 times over, lol

well done linz on losing your son!

Thank you!

Wow she's a little dink.... my sister had a term baby at 4lbs. They are so teeny aren't they.... what weight was yr DD? x

wow 4lb is tiny for full termers

my wee girl was 1lb 9oz but she was a 25 weeker, i have pics of her next to my mums hand and madam wasnt much bigger!

Hi Claire,
Alex was 5lbs at 35 weeks but he was 52cms long so im sure half his weight was taken up in his length!! He will be 6 a week before Christmas and weighs 35lbs. My first was stillborn at 26 weeks and weighed 1lb 6oz so I am able to picture how little your daughter was when she was born!! x

wow 4lb is tiny for full termers

my wee girl was 1lb 9oz but she was a 25 weeker, i have pics of her next to my mums hand and madam wasnt much bigger!

Yes they have no idea why he was so small. Your little one was tiny!! How scarey that must have been for you... glad to see she's a little cracker now tho!

Hi Claire,
Alex was 5lbs at 35 weeks but he was 52cms long so im sure half his weight was taken up in his length!! He will be 6 a week before Christmas and weighs 35lbs. My first was stillborn at 26 weeks and weighed 1lb 6oz so I am able to picture how little your daughter was when she was born!! x

Sorry to hear that you lost yr first... can't imagine how tough that must be! Yr son's quite light for his age then! xx

Thanks, it was the most harrowing experience of my life losing Zak. I had an abrupted placenta and started bleeding, was rushed into theatre and numbed up ready to get him out, at that point they lost his heartbeat (a few minutes before they would of cut me open). I was left to deliver naturally as consultant felt it was better for me....it took 44 hours of labour to deliver him. A year later I was blessed with Alex who is still quite dinky although some days he eats like a horse! My partner recently carried Alex up to bed for the first time and described it as being like "carrying a cup of tea" in comparison to picking his son up who is about 70lbs!

Thanks Ditzee, the reason she wanted me to deliver naturally is if they had deliverd by c-section, at that gestation they normally cut vertically up the stomach. She said this could cause problems in future pregnancies. I was so drugged up on copious amounts of painkilling drugs that I didn't really know much about those 44 hours. The consultant also said it would leave me with a physical scar as well as mental scars. x

Since starting out on my journey I have lost 55.6lbs & this morning when I weighed Jacob he weighed 55.4lbs... I've lost a 6 3/4yr old!!

There is no way I could carry him around for very long & thats what I was doing!!

Puts it all into perspective doesn't it! :D

Well done Linz - it really does show exactly how much you have lost better than any scales can! :D

Back