I've lost the grunt!

Jessie 888

one life only
For big girls like me, it's the little things that matter. This diet is much more than simple weight loss - it's also about gaining confidence and control of my eating. It's going to take me ages to lose all my weight so I'm looking for other losses. I've just realised I've lost that weird middle-aged grunt I made every time I got up off the settee! :D
My rings and watch are also looser, I can climb the stairs more easily, I actually got between two parked cars today without destroying their wing mirrors and I bent down to pick up a dropped coin without huffing, puffing or grunting. And it's only been 2 weeks! Has anyone else noticed any "little things"?

Well done Jessie! My winterjacket is not as tight anymore and when I went for an hour of aquarobics last week, my bathing suit was too bloody big! I almost knocked my contacts out with my boobs cos I had absolutely no support up there anymore lol. No more aquarobics for me atm till I have a smaller suit hahaha xxx

Lol. At least we haven't lost our sense of humour! :p

I bought a new belt only two weeks ago and have gone down TWO holes in it already. Only one more hole to go and I'll have to buy another new belt! Also, some rings that I used to wear on my ring finger are now too lose and I have to wear them on my middle finger. And I 'm wearing my mac buttoned up which I haven't been able to do for the past 3 years.

One day, I'm going to wear a belt again. Alas, elasticated waists were the start of my downfall! :p

I can put my socks on easier lol, plus my knickers fell down inside my jeans whilst walking around morrisons, and couldnt really have a feel around to pull them back up so had to leave them around my thighs lol

lol, the small things eh??
Ive not noticed anything like that yet apart from i too am down 2 holes on my belt... 2 more and i am where i was when i first bought the belt about 4 years ago !!! lol

I can put my socks on easier lol, plus my knickers fell down inside my jeans whilst walking around morrisons, and couldnt really have a feel around to pull them back up so had to leave them around my thighs lol

I'm still laughing at that image! :p

One day, I'm going to wear a belt again. Alas, elasticated waists were the start of my downfall! :p

Oh yes, no elasticated waists for me when this is all over. If I start to feel my clothes getting tight around the waist, I'll know it's time to rein myself in.

Great thread!!! I love the squeezing between wing mirrors. That was one that really used to bug me. I was looking for a space big enough to push a supermarket trolley between the cars!!! Worse still was trying to get out of the car in a tight parking spot, well tight when you tried to squeeze a size 26/28 butt out the door!!!

Think ive just woken the street up with my giggling then! Thats brilliant, lol!!x

I seemed to be surrounded by good smelling food yesterday so I cheered myself up by reading these messages again! :D

Other little things that have given me a boost lately: a chap opened the door for me (usually it's slammed in my face), my next door neighbour asked me what skin cream I've been using (pure water, babe, my body is a temple) and, apparently I have been snoring less! Yay! :p

Back