I've made a decision!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kellymundy, 5 June 2008 Social URL.

1. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've decided to move onto ss+ purely because it's BBQ season and I needs me meat!:D
    Since I've restarted after my holiday I've struggled to get back into ss so rather than pick secretly here and there I feel it's best that I give ss+ a try. I've been doing it for the last week (not had the milk though, never liked the stuff really) and it seems to be keeping me on track nicely.
    Had anyone else moved from ss to ss+ and how did you find it?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I hope it all goes well for you. I don't like meat so its not a tempting plan for me. Although I do like quorn and tuna. Anyway good luck

4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

jaxied has just posted about how she is now overweight ... and she has had fab losses on SS+. Good luck

5. jacsprat

jacsprat Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.43%)
    Diet:
    low carb
    A lot of people do really well on this plan and still lose about a stone a month.

I think you are right in that it is better to make a decision to eat within the plan rather than pick indiscriminately and feel you have cheated. I must have a word with myself about this!

Jac

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.