I've made my mind up

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Jillian, 11 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Jillian

Jillian Full Member

cheers everyone for the good advice and support. I've made my mind up . I will have fish & veg. If I decide to drink I can have vodka and soda water. Last time round on LT I drank vodka and soda water and still lost weight.I will stay on LT until I've lost five stone. Lost a pound today:eek: didnt have a good week. In a positive mood so onwards and down wards !! (In weight !)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CAZ72

CAZ72 Silver Member

good for you... Enjoy your daughters 18th,dont drink to much though,but have one for me,tee hee
  4. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Well done. Very pound lost takes u closer to ur goal.
  5. Jillian

Jillian Full Member

will do cheers !:). It's good to know what I'm doing and to be focused.and know I can look forward to her birthday and continue on losing weight. cheers and thanks again for the advice.
  6. Jillian

Jillian Full Member

Ya my thoughts exactly. No point beating my self up about not doing better. I can aim to do better this week. thanks for the support.best of luck with your Journey on LT. :) from past experience I know it works and know it's so worth doing.
  7. Medea

Medea Is Irrepressible!! : )

Lipotrim Madness..... compliments my personality! : )
    Before imbibing just make sure you are out of ketosis!

I'm glad you have decided on what you are going to do- nothing worse than umming and ahhing for ages is there! Have a good time for the rest of us xxx
  8. Peggie

Peggie Full Member

Glad you've come to a decision you're happy with.

Peggie xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.