I've made my mind up

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Jillian, 11 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Jillian

Jillian Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    cheers everyone for the good advice and support. I've made my mind up . I will have fish & veg. If I decide to drink I can have vodka and soda water. Last time round on LT I drank vodka and soda water and still lost weight.I will stay on LT until I've lost five stone. Lost a pound today:eek: didnt have a good week. In a positive mood so onwards and down wards !! (In weight !)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CAZ72

CAZ72 Silver Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    good for you... Enjoy your daughters 18th,dont drink to much though,but have one for me,tee hee

4. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    Well done. Very pound lost takes u closer to ur goal.

5. Jillian

Jillian Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    will do cheers !:). It's good to know what I'm doing and to be focused.and know I can look forward to her birthday and continue on losing weight. cheers and thanks again for the advice.

6. Jillian

Jillian Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Ya my thoughts exactly. No point beating my self up about not doing better. I can aim to do better this week. thanks for the support.best of luck with your Journey on LT. :) from past experience I know it works and know it's so worth doing.

7. Medea

Medea Is Irrepressible!! : )

Diet:
    Lipotrim Madness..... compliments my personality! : )
    Before imbibing just make sure you are out of ketosis!

I'm glad you have decided on what you are going to do- nothing worse than umming and ahhing for ages is there! Have a good time for the rest of us xxx

8. Peggie

Peggie Full Member

Glad you've come to a decision you're happy with.

Peggie xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.